What to buy, Saintonge or Pochette Métis.

Ozziedog

Feb 18, 2019
So I’m flying into Perth Monday and heading straight to LV. I’m so excited and somewhat nervous that they won’t have any stock in [emoji3] I’m a fifo worker so haven’t been to Perth for months.
I’ve got the Capucines compact wallet and was wanting a black cross body bag.
I like the look of the Saintonge with the black leather but I know the Pochette Métis is a classic....
What do you girl think?
I’m super excited about trying them on.

Do you know if they even have them? The PM is a bit elusive, Saintonge empreinte, not as much. But both bags are great! I don’t think you could go wrong! Enjoy shopping!

Do you know if they even have them? The PM is a bit elusive, Saintonge empreinte, not as much. But both bags are great! I don’t think you could go wrong! Enjoy shopping!

Hi,
Thanks for your reply [emoji3]
I just assumed they would have them in stock [emoji15] crap. Oh well I’m sure I’ll come away with something, anything...

So I’m flying into Perth Monday and heading straight to LV. I’m so excited and somewhat nervous that they won’t have any stock in [emoji3] I’m a fifo worker so haven’t been to Perth for months.
I’ve got the Capucines compact wallet and was wanting a black cross body bag.
I like the look of the Saintonge with the black leather but I know the Pochette Métis is a classic....
What do you girl think?
I’m super excited about trying them on.
I’d see if they have the Pochette Métis in the empreinte. I have it in Noir and love it! I like that it can be worn cross body or on my shoulder but if I want to go a little fancier I can detach the strap and carry it by the top handle. I like the Saintonge but felt like it could only be used casually.

The PM is larger then the Saintonge also the strap does not detach but it adjust. So it’s a matter of how much you carry and what your prefer. I think the PM may be more difficult to acquire

Reactions: Ozziedog
I’d see if they have the Pochette Métis in the empreinte. I have it in Noir and love it! I like that it can be worn cross body or on my shoulder but if I want to go a little fancier I can detach the strap and carry it by the top handle. I like the Saintonge but felt like it could only be used casually.

Thank you [emoji3]

The PM is larger then the Saintonge also the strap does not detach but it adjust. So it’s a matter of how much you carry and what your prefer. I think the PM may be more difficult to acquire

Thank you for your feedback. I didn’t think to ask before I go if they had those in stock in the Perth store... [emoji25]

Hi,
Thanks for your reply [emoji3]
I just assumed they would have them in stock [emoji15] crap. Oh well I’m sure I’ll come away with something, anything...
I rarely get to visit store but when I do there are always loads of bags I'd love to bring home! I'm sure you'll find something if they haven't got what you want.
I have the PM in cream and it's lovely, comfy worn x body and easily adjustable to shoulder. It's gone back to Paris to have the lock fixed at the mo which has been nothing but trouble.........it'll be good to get it back. When I took it back to London they had the marine rouge, pink and black on display so I assume they always have something available in empreinte.

I think choosing a style depends on how much you usually carry and personal preference. I don't like the tassel on the Saintonge, it's also smaller than the PM so it wouldn't be for me..........follow your heart on the day and don't forget to let us know what you get.

The Saintonge and PM in black empreinte are both gorgeous. Saintgone will be more casual, meanwhile with the PM you can remove the strap and hold it by hand.

These two styles are usually pretty available, but just so you can compare them in person, and choose at the store, why don't you call and have them be ready when you arrive?

Haha. Congrats on your new purchase, whichever it may be!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Reactions: Ozziedog
The Saintonge and PM in black empreinte are both gorgeous. Saintgone will be more casual, meanwhile with the PM you can remove the strap and hold it by hand.

These two styles are usually pretty available, but just so you can compare them in person, and choose at the store, why don't you call and have them be ready when you arrive?

Haha. Congrats on your new purchase, whichever it may be!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thank you for your lovely feedback!
I should of done my homework and called them. Never mind It will just have to be a pleasant surprise of what they have in stock when I get there... hopefully something within my budget... eeek!
I moved away from the CBD and as far as I know they don’t delivery to PO Boxes so tomorrow is my only chance... can’t wait [emoji7]

I rarely get to visit store but when I do there are always loads of bags I'd love to bring home! I'm sure you'll find something if they haven't got what you want.
I have the PM in cream and it's lovely, comfy worn x body and easily adjustable to shoulder. It's gone back to Paris to have the lock fixed at the mo which has been nothing but trouble.........it'll be good to get it back. When I took it back to London they had the marine rouge, pink and black on display so I assume they always have something available in empreinte.

I think choosing a style depends on how much you usually carry and personal preference. I don't like the tassel on the Saintonge, it's also smaller than the PM so it wouldn't be for me..........follow your heart on the day and don't forget to let us know what you get.

Thank you for your awesome feedback!
The cream sounds divine... eek I’d love the cream as I’m such a denim girl and the cream would look lovely in summer.
Yeah I agree, you think you know the bag you want and then when you see it in the store your like.. ohh no that’s not the one.
We shall see I’m super excited and hope I don’t make a plonker of myself in the store haha [emoji3]