Cobbler in LA/Long Beach?

tulipfield

O.G.
Dec 11, 2007
Can anyone recommend a good cobbler in my neck of the woods? Just moved back to the US from abroad and am in Long Beach for the time being. There’s a lot of reputable places up in Beverly Hills or down in Orange County but if anyone can recommend one closer to this area that would be helpful. :heart:

Hi Tulipfield,

Don't know what part of LB, or if you have a specific service needed but there's a shoe repair at E Sterns & Palo Verde we've have pretty good experiences with resole jobs (mens and womens shoes).

Reactions: tulipfield
Hi Tulipfield,

Don't know what part of LB, or if you have a specific service needed but there's a shoe repair at E Sterns & Palo Verde we've have pretty good experiences with resole jobs (mens and womens shoes).

Oh thank you! Shoe Doctor? I’m looking for a place that will put the rubber soles on leather shoes (not sure if that’s what you meant by resoling) and a place that will just do general repair/clean-up of leather and canvas shoes. I found a place on 2nd Street but they didn’t really seem geared toward luxury shoes.