Newbie Speedy-question

ColeRN

Mar 3, 2019
I was hoping to get an opinion from you experienced ladies. Yesterday I took the plunge, and purchased my first LV. Was torn between a couple of bags, but decided on Speedy 30 Damier. I love the bag! But must admit i have picky tendencies. So my question. Are the bulging in the tab normal, and should I have wrinkles on the handle out the box?
I don’t have a boutique in my city, and cane to closest one just to purchase. Leave today, should I exchange for another?

Attachments

• 331391F0-E79E-47AC-9EB4-89DDB7A4BCD4.jpeg
    331391F0-E79E-47AC-9EB4-89DDB7A4BCD4.jpeg
    143.6 KB · Views: 325
  • 8C75F089-4B0D-4766-9219-E7CF6D6CF855.jpeg
    8C75F089-4B0D-4766-9219-E7CF6D6CF855.jpeg
    230 KB · Views: 328
  • 74B1E8CB-555E-4280-845F-ED280C6FE326.jpeg
    74B1E8CB-555E-4280-845F-ED280C6FE326.jpeg
    191.1 KB · Views: 322
  • C98B660F-90E9-420F-BCD5-D3B4D2EF22FA.jpeg
    C98B660F-90E9-420F-BCD5-D3B4D2EF22FA.jpeg
    270.8 KB · Views: 321
I was hoping to get an opinion from you experienced ladies. Yesterday I took the plunge, and purchased my first LV. Was torn between a couple of bags, but decided on Speedy 30 Damier. I love the bag! But must admit i have picky tendencies. So my question. Are the bulging in the tab normal, and should I have wrinkles on the handle out the box?
I don’t have a boutique in my city, and cane to closest one just to purchase. Leave today, should I exchange for another?
Congrats! This is very exciting!
The handles look totally normal. I’m not sure how I feel about the tab.

Congrats! This is very exciting!
The handles look totally normal. I’m not sure how I feel about the tab.
Thanks so much! Yeah I’ve seen many mention about handles, so that was driving me crazy. But the tab, is not sitting well with me. Should I exchange? Will the let me. My SA was actually the store manger.

Thanks so much! Yeah I’ve seen many mention about handles, so that was driving me crazy. But the tab, is not sitting well with me. Should I exchange? Will the let me. My SA was actually the store manger.
Sorry for typos and if my etiquette isn’t thread friendly. I only ever admired from afar. I will get it down soon. Because I’m already thinking about next purchase!

Thank you all for the feedback. I will go in for an exchange. I can’t wait to carry her!
I would hardly notice it. However, Im not picky with what I buy. I'm using her, shell get a few scratches and dings along the line. I think of it like getting the first ding on a new car. After its done, I worry less about it. (I still baby my bags, but it still is being used.)

Reactions: ColeRN
I say exchange. It’s a beautiful bag- congrats!! My attitude towards high expectations when purchasing something brand new (esp higher end bags, jewelry, clothing, shoes, etc): it should be a positive experience overall- if it’s scratched, dented, wrinkled (unless that’s the style), bent, pulled, snagged, scuffed, stained, stretched out, misaligned it should stay in the store or if it’s received sight unseen- exchanged. I want to be the one to damage it (by mistake of course!) or break it in by using and enjoying it!:flowers: