The New "Le Pliage Club" Line

Possibly. The listed dimensions depicts it as a rather big bag though. As much as I like it, I'm on the fence with this one.

My friend, my two new Club bags are the smallest size available, the small short handle 1621. They appear tiny IRL but they hold a deceptive amount. In all my yrs of buying Pliages I’ve never owned this size before but I’m really happy with them. :tup:

I’m really happy with them.

[emoji1] I'm so happy that you love your new 1621s. This is my favourite size too (esp with the new dimensions) alongside with MLH. I love that Club messenger but the dimensions seem close to that of the MLH. Thus, my only concern is whether it is too big to be worn crossbody. It also reminds me of another LP crossbody with luggage sleeve that I rehomed brand new; cos it is simply too wide to be used crossbody. I might just end up with a 1621 for the bilberry club as well since I adore this little but generous size.

[emoji1] I'm so happy that you love your new 1621s. This is my favourite size too (esp with the new dimensions) alongside with MLH. I love that Club messenger but the dimensions seem close to that of the MLH. Thus, my only concern is whether it is too big to be worn crossbody. It also reminds me of another LP crossbody with luggage sleeve that I rehomed brand new; cos it is simply too wide to be used crossbody. I might just end up with a 1621 for the bilberry club as well since I adore this little but generous size.

Ah gotcha, guess I wasn’t clear which Club bag you were commenting on. To be honest, that messenger style was never my fav in past releases. It is bigger than I like as a crossbody nowadays and those two pockets on the front always seemed sort of diaper-baggish to me. Just my opinion. To me it seems like sort of a retro look now.

It is bigger than I like as a crossbody nowadays.

It's okay. [emoji5]

I enjoy crossbodies a lot but really apprehensive nowadays if it is too big (seeing how I rehomed my medium cuirs and neos). The two pockets remind me very much of the Cambridge Satchel somehow but the LP fabric is definitely more comfortable to wear.

I'm glad I expressed my thoughts. I think I will be much happier with the 1621 since I already know it works for me. Time to meet my favourite SA again. [emoji6] Thank you for hearing me out! [emoji253][emoji813]️

Reactions: Cosmopolitan