May I ask what is the size of the purple tote
I saw on Nordstrom website
There are $190 tote and the $145 tote
Both say “large capacity “ but with 12x11 dimension
It does not sound like large to me
I AM looking to purchase one for work
To fit at least files and iPad
Thank you

If you look at the Pliage Club section on the Longchamp website (link here), each listing includes a diagram like the one below explaining the dimensions. It’s important to know that Longchamp bags are measured at the bottom. So the 12x11 large tote is 12” wide across the bottom but 18” wide across the zipper. It’s a roomy bag for everyday; the sizes larger than that are primarily intended for travel.

Also, here is the Sands Point Shop size chart which may help.

7C565409-F0BE-4D63-9449-BC704DB3C19B.jpeg C8E778D8-CFD9-414A-9406-BED9B4E7510F.jpeg

If you look at the Pliage Club section on the Longchamp website (link here), each listing includes a diagram like the one below explaining the dimensions. It’s important to know that Longchamp bags are measured at the bottom. So the 12x11 large tote is 12” wide across the bottom but 18” wide across the zipper. It’s a roomy bag for everyday; the sizes larger than that are primarily intended for travel.

Also, here is the Sands Point Shop size chart which may help.

View attachment 4372805 View attachment 4372806
Thank you so much
Is that the size you own ?

Hi,
The 5th avenue store you mentioned, is it the saks 5th avenue? How can you contact them, or how can you search online to have their phone number? Sorry if my question is silly, but I just saw your post and fall in love with the exclusive colors! I would love to have them. Thank you so much
I took some pictures of the exclusive LP clubs that are only available in some flagships around the world. They are only available on 5th avenue in usa. Three colors, red green and pink. They all have a navy contrast.
View attachment 4302650View attachment 4302651View attachment 4302652

Hi,
The 5th avenue store you mentioned, is it the saks 5th avenue? How can you contact them, or how can you search online to have their phone number? Sorry if my question is silly, but I just saw your post and fall in love with the exclusive colors! I would love to have them. Thank you so much

No, she’s referring to the Longchamp flagship store on 5th Avenue.

IMG_1246.jpg

Reactions: milkpig