Post prices of Korean clinics here!

• Thread starter Deleted member 448829
  • Start date
I've been searching for reviews on lesser known clinics because I feel places like 365MC really overcharges foreigners! I consulted them as a Korean and was quoted 2.3million for abdomen and 1.5million for arms but as a foreigner 7million for abdomen and 3.3million for arms. Absurd much!

So I decided to keep 365mc as my last choice and look for renowned SURGEONS instead of big name clinics. Because the most important still lies in the skill of the surgeon rather than the clinic right?

I've narrowed my options down to these 2. Do let me know your feedback if any!!

1. Evita Clinic

The main surgeon is Dr Jeon Cheol Woo MD. I've seen super good reviews on whatclinic and he's had around 15 years of surgery (He told me he started since 1999). I've asked a local Korean and she said this clinic seems quite famous. She also recommended me to consult Yujin Clinic which is quite popular among China people. (I'm still in the midst of getting a reply from them! So I may add it in when they reply). Evita Clinic has a very well done up website with detailed descriptions so you can get lots of information there or just drop them an email. He replied me in less than 4 hours!

I was quoted
    Tummy liposuction (360 degree, abdomen, waist, back, flank) is 2,000,000 Won (KRW) + VAT 10%.
    Arm liposuction & Lift (360 degree, upper, medial arm, axillary fat pad, bra line) is1,500,000 Won (KRW) + VAT 10%.​
    We recommend Tummy liposuction first, and later, arm liposuction. But, If you can stay over 10days in Korea, it can done, together. (Both area liposuction is 10% discount) --> This is the problem. I'm still trying to get to know if I can get both areas done during my stay in Korea (8 days) because Dr Jeon is saying tummy first then maybe few months later then do arms.

They provide complimentary dressing + RF massage which is conducted every day after surgery. Only the first 2-3 days of only Dressing and thereafter enters even massage. The time is usually around 20 minutes. --> This I really like because I can get free massage everyday hoho!

2. Change Clinic

The surgeon doing the surgery is Dr Chang Doo Yeol / Yeoul. If you search realself, you can find reviews on him. Apparently, he was the medical director of Dream Clinic and then 1-2 years back, he set up this new clinic. That's why his Facebook has really little likes lol. Compared to Dr Jeon whose Facebook has ratings. Dr Chang is quite well known in the industry and specializes in Liposuction and have been in the field for 15~ years. He's quite famous among the Chinese people also so if you search for his chinese name, you can find some reviews.

I was quoted
    Tummy Lipo 3 Million KRW
    Arms Lipo 2.8 Million KRW

They do charge foreigners more than locals due to needing a translator. For Dr Chang, he said that both surgeries can be done on the same day which is really good to hear.

Yups! So I'm stuck between these two but I'm sure a decision will surface when I have my consultation with them next May!

All these information and more which I've not added in here so I don't sound like a nag was through searching in google and naver so I think even more might pop up if I search further. Just wanted to spare you the time to search that's why I'm posting it here! Really would love to hear anyone's feedback or comments!! Anyway, I couldn't find any negative reviews but will update if I do.

Hi, who did you go for in the end? How was it?

Yes, i did bring my translator. That could be one of the reason too. Anyway, 2 hours after we left the clinic, the consultant called my translator to check whether i will do my surgey there, my translator told them that their price is the highest, and they said they couldnt lower down their price like other clinics and suggest me to do at other clinics ( yeah, of course). I think their strategy is quoting foreigner at lower price in email but during face to face consultation, they will charge you at the maximum price because i do notice that their clinic is quite crowded and busy so they are not afraid of losing few customers at the moment.

Yes they are popular for closed rhinoplasty!

Banobagi
Nose tip surgery: 3000000 won
Double eyelid surgery: 1800000 - 2000000 won

BK Hospital
Rhinoplasty: 3500~5500 USD (excluding 10% of tax)
Double eyelid surgery: 1500~2000 USD (excluding 10% tax)
Levator muscle weakness correction: around 1500 USD

Shimmian
Rhinoplasty: $4,800
eye surgery: $1,500

VIP
eyelid/ptosis correction: US$3,500
rib cartilage rhinoplasty: US$9,500
paranasal augmentation with rib cartilage: US$2,000
geniolasty: US$5,000

Grand
rhinoplasty: 3,450,000 KRW to 3,770,000 KRW
eyelid surgery: 1,550,000 KRW to 1,700,000 KRW

your guys should check out Hanabi hospital , seem like they are specilty for nose , didn't contact them yet, because this time I only want to do fat grafting face and breast .... planning to travel to seoul soon .... anyone have any experience about fat grafting ??

your guys should check out Hanabi hospital , seem like they are specilty for nose , didn't contact them yet, because this time I only want to do fat grafting face and breast .... planning to travel to seoul soon .... anyone have any experience about fat grafting ??

any hospital in seoul seem like more you do it , you can some discount for it.

Hi Daffycakes, I see you in a lot of posts lately. I’ve been researching about FC again and since I have the money to proceed I really want to get it early next year during their low season for better price haggling leverage. May I know what clinic you’ve decided on already? Also, may I know your travel dates? It’s really nice my top three clinics are exactly what you posted on here! Hoping to hear from you, and possible do surgery at the same time! [emoji4]

Sorry this sounds like such a newbie question, what are the low seasons over there for PS?

Reactions: Amali9099
Hi,

We have all contacted various clinics for price quotes. I was thinking it might be helpful if each of us post our quotes (or final surgery price) here and list the name of the clinic and the applicable procedure.

Thanks!
doesn't matter if you are speaking other language , of course you will get high price .... this is reality....View consultant try to ask me which chatting site I was go . I didn't tell her. if I tell her, I am sure hospital the agent will be here to lurk someone to their hospital. and View consultant gave 15,000,000 Won for Motiva breast . that price complete out my budget way over. I have crossed out view hospital.

Hi all. I've just started my research and have gathered online quotes from 3 clinics so far. Would appreciate anyone's thoughts on the prices I've received. Seems very high to me..

View
DES with ptosis:
Rhinoplasty: 7,000,000
Chin implant: 4,000,000
Paranasal implant: 3,000,000

Namu
DES with ptosis:
Rhinoplasty: 3,500,000
Chin implant: 2,000,000
Full face fat graph (no top up): 2,000,000

Dream
DES with ptosis:
Rhinoplasty: 5,400,000
Chin implant: 4,200,000
Smile line filler: 500,000

Reactions: lalia2
Hi
So far what I've been quoted are from 12mil KRW
Im looking into facial contour and the clinics are NANA View Cookie
But im kinda leaning to NANA since View is a way feels like a factory now (just my opinion no hard feeling against them) what do everyone think?

Helo! I’m trying to ask around for the best v line surgery and rhinoplasty prices in Korea! Laprin quoted me with the cheapest price compared to Grand, JK, Banobagi, and more. Please post your price if you did rhinoplasty or v line! Thank you!

Havn't done any official surgeries but I have done some online consultations as I'm researching whta clinic I would like:

JK Plastic surgery:
Rhinoplasty [nasal bridge + tip+ osteotomy+alar reduction] - 9,000,000 KRW
Buccal Fat Pad Removal - 2,700,000 KRW
Double chin + Jawline liposuction - 4,000,000 KRW
Note:They also do pickup 100,000 KRW for one way and 200,000 KRW for both way

Uvom Plastic Surgery:
Basic Rhinoplasty - 4,000,000 KRW
+ hump removal and osteotomy - 2,000,000 KRW extra
+ alar reduction - 1,500,000 KRW
Facial fat repositioning "for one part" - 2,500,000 KRW
+ every extra area - 2,000,000 KRW
Jawline Botox - 500,000 KRW
Forhead Botox - 300,000 KRW
Calf Botox - 1,000,000 KRW
Note: They mentioned that rhinoplasty can be negotiated with in person consultation.

Namu Plastic surgery:
Rhinoplasty [Focusing on bulbous tip] - 4,500,000 KRW
Accusculpt for whole jawline + double chin - 2,000,000 KRW

Quotes I have from Docfinder korea:

[Note: I'm not going to visit korea through them, but I was considering when I first was considering visitng Korea for PS. Someone might find them useful]
Banobagi:
Angular jaw correction + Genioplasty : 12.5~13.5 mil krw (price depends on which doctor)
Reduction Rhinoplasty : 6.05 mil krw
(Alar reduction : 1.32 mil krw)
Breast augmentation : 18 mil krw (polyurethane), 16.3 mil krw (motiva), 12.1 mil krw (tear drop), 9.9~10.5 mil krw (round), 9.9~15.4 mil krw (fat graft or bone marrow stemcell fat graft)

ID Hospital:
V-line : 10 mil krw
Breast augmentation : 15 mil krw (motiva), 11 mil krw (tear drop), 10.5 mil krw (round), 11~19 mil krw (fat graft or stem cell fat graft)

Cinderella Clinic
Angular jaw correction + Genioplasty : 13.5 mil krw
Tiplasty + Osteotomy : 6.75 mil krw
(Alar reduction : 1.5 mil krw)
Breast augmentation : 18~21 mil krw (motiva), 13.5~16.5 mil krw (tear drop), 10.5~13.5 mil krw (round), 18 mil krw (TGI stem cell fat graft)

View:
Angular jaw correction + Genioplasty : 13 mil krw
Tiplasty + Osteotomy : 4.3~6.3 mil krw
(Alar reduction : 1.8 mil krw)
Breast augmentation : 13~15 mil krw (motiva), 11~15 mil krw (tear drop), 8.5~12 mil krw (round), 15~25 mil krw (fat graft or stem cell fat graft) (price depends on which doctor)

I was also quoted the same for view plus the price is before discount and tax rebate. I think motive generally is expensive. And I understand that all hospitals quoted high to include agents commission as in case if you come with an agent. Once F2F, they will be able to lower down the price.

Do you have any other recommendation for motive in Korea? I am also looking to do movtia! [emoji3]
I don't like silicon , I only want to do fat grafting for breast.... I have two hospital in my head to go.

New price list for Mine Clinic , I am spamming prices because someone might find the quotes I recieved useful in comparing if they are being over/under charged.
Mine Clinic:
Alar reduction=krw 1700000 (Approx USD: 1511)
AR+Tip Plasty(basic rhinoplasty) = krw 4300000(Approx USD: 3823)
Double Chin / Cheek liposuction per part=krw 2600000 (Approx USD: 2311)
Buccal fat removal= krw 2600000 (Approx USD: 2311)
Thigh liposuction=krw 6000000 (Approx USD: 5335)
Botox=krw 500000 (Approx USD: 444). This is per cc price. During in person consultation doctor will tell you that how much cc you will need for your face.

New price list for Mine Clinic , I am spamming prices because someone might find the quotes I recieved useful in comparing if they are being over/under charged.
Mine Clinic:
Alar reduction=krw 1700000 (Approx USD: 1511)
AR+Tip Plasty(basic rhinoplasty) = krw 4300000(Approx USD: 3823)
Double Chin / Cheek liposuction per part=krw 2600000 (Approx USD: 2311)
Buccal fat removal= krw 2600000 (Approx USD: 2311)
Thigh liposuction=krw 6000000 (Approx USD: 5335)
Botox=krw 500000 (Approx USD: 444). This is per cc price. During in person consultation doctor will tell you that how much cc you will need for your face.

Do you pay for the face to face consultation also?