Which should I buy first???

which to buy first??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hi all,
I've been going back and forth between two purchase. I can either get A Chanel rectangular mini or a VCA sweet Alhambra mop necklace. I'm eventually going to get both, but can only purchase one for now. Since I'm using theses purchase as a reward for good grades. :smile: I'm just undecided which to get first. I would appreciate everyones opinions. Thanks!
some back ground info.
chanel mini-
I would like to have one, but this purchase might take some time since I'm going the pre-loved route. And I'm looking for a specific color and hardware. Also I rather purchase this sooner then later because of price increases.
VCA-
I can buy this right now. No real rush when to buy, but I do tend to imagine having this and how it will complete my outfits.

I would get the mini first. They are harder to get, especially if you are looking for a certain color etc. You need to be ready to purchase when one comes by. VCA sweets are more available to purchase. But in the end I think its more important to get what makes your heart really sing[emoji1323][emoji2]

I agree with MarLie. If you are sure you will eventually end up with both, first have the money saved up and ready for when your ‘dream’ mini comes along so you can snap it up-especially if you’re looking for a particular colour/HW you want to be ready to purchase when you find it or you might miss out. Once you have ‘mini money’ ready and waiting then save for and buy the VCA. Good luck finding what you want!

Reactions: purplepanda91
hi all,
I've been going back and forth between two purchase. I can either get A Chanel rectangular mini or a VCA sweet Alhambra mop necklace. I'm eventually going to get both, but can only purchase one for now. Since I'm using theses purchase as a reward for good grades. :smile: I'm just undecided which to get first. I would appreciate everyones opinions. Thanks!
some back ground info.
chanel mini-
I would like to have one, but this purchase might take some time since I'm going the pre-loved route. And I'm looking for a specific color and hardware. Also I rather purchase this sooner then later because of price increases.
VCA-
I can buy this right now. No real rush when to buy, but I do tend to imagine having this and how it will complete my outfits.
I would definitely get a Chanel Bag first!
I love bags much more than jewelry.

I would get the mini first. They are harder to get, especially if you are looking for a certain color etc. You need to be ready to purchase when one comes by. VCA sweets are more available to purchase. But in the end I think its more important to get what makes your heart really sing[emoji1323][emoji2]
Lol. I think the vca makes my heart sing a little more. I’ll just have to justify buying the mini if i find one before the end of the semester.

Reactions: MarLie
I’d go with the chanel mini! You’re so lucky if you can get your hands on the mini with your desired colorway. They always have the alhambra MOP in stock and they wont go anywhere (unless you’re aiming for specific stones like turqoise or agate which are rare)