Joel Kinnaman

Rumours are around for months. I at least haven't talked about it on here because other than IG assumptions we don't have any hard proof.
You could tell something's up since last summer but unless he comes out saying something on his next press tour we still can only speculate. He likes to jump things on us like the separation from OM and the sudden marriage to her. We have to wait and see. At least his friendship with Gustaf might be on the mend then.

dont like the friendship / working relationship with orlando
and with the one on the right
baaaad vibes for reaaaaal

clã Skarsgård have me love

The Orlando John connection was so randomly picked I feel. He's his hustle agent. He gets him all the product deals but I feel like he hasn't worked much with actors, more with music types.

Joel has some borderline friends (incl. Will Smith and that Matthias Schoenaerts friend). I wish he'd show more of those that we know he has but likes to keep private.

about friendship with will, I feel that he seeks some mentor, an example in hollywood
joel appears in one of the will channel videos, and they seem to do very well, even with jadda

on cleo, since dating I always felt her distant, when you go to a place with friends but do not feel at ease, unnatural
some friends look like pirate parrots
it's sad :sad:

about friendship with will, I feel that he seeks some mentor, an example in hollywood
joel appears in one of the will channel videos, and they seem to do very well, even with jadda

on cleo, since dating I always felt her distant, when you go to a place with friends but do not feel at ease, unnatural
some friends look like pirate parrots
it's sad :sad:
I get that he wants a mentor in Will but if that's true then I've seriously mistaken the kind of career he wants. If he wants the Will Smith career it's all fine and dandy but I think he could do better. He could do some seriously great work and yes, I'm even talking Oscars but for that he needs to change his strategy a bit. Will is all fun to hang around with and I'm sure Will is well-connected but he won't get Joel the kind of credibility he wants. Even as a producer Will can't get him far.
Again, maybe I'm seriously mistaking where Joel wants to take his career.

I get that he wants a mentor in Will but if that's true then I've seriously mistaken the kind of career he wants. If he wants the Will Smith career it's all fine and dandy but I think he could do better. He could do some seriously great work and yes, I'm even talking Oscars but for that he needs to change his strategy a bit. Will is all fun to hang around with and I'm sure Will is well-connected but he won't get Joel the kind of credibility he wants. Even as a producer Will can't get him far.
Again, maybe I'm seriously mistaking where Joel wants to take his career.
he looks good with bad cop, bad boy, hero (maybe?)
although he has shown a lot of potential in The Killing, maybe with Hanna popping up more invitations prum genre other than what he's been doing
altered carbon, despite the action had a dramatic charge and he did very well on both, including with humor
I think Will represents an ideal aspect of American family, maybe this is the approach of him, since lately he has been linked more than with roles and a circle of European friends
anyway, anxious for Horseboy and Hanna

ps:
he played Kovacs and Holder very well, I would not mind action with depth
not as Suicide Squad, it was horrible and disconnected

^^You should watch some of his Swedish work. He was amazing in it and rightfully helped him launch his career in the US. That's where I thought he'd take it ... great dramatic work where he can show all the emotions on the spectrum. So far we've seen *ActionJoel and *CopJoel, sometimes *CriminalJoel but not really anything else. Horseboy is the one that could help him go in a different direction. The man can f*cking act! Let him show it!
Altered Carbon was good for him in terms of that people realised he can be comedic. That would be a whole different genre to explore.

Reactions: justwatchin
I guess these are those pics from Sunday which are mentioned in the US Weekly's article:
MEGA340072_009.jpg
MEGA341522_012.jpg

MEGA341522_015.jpg

MEGA341522_014.jpg

MEGA340072_019.jpg