When is it going overboard ..

Saffynyc

Dec 3, 2018
I hope, I am posting this question in the right thread. I’m going to be very honest everybody ever since I’ve purchased my Evelyne bag , other bags don’t interest me . Or should I say they don’t work for me and my lifestyle. The Evelyne bag is such an amazing carefree bag and I love how it has this amazing every day bag feel from day to night . I currently own two of the bags in nior GM Clemence leather in gold hardware and Etain GM in Palladium hardware ( Both gen III).I am currently searching for my third bag now and I’m looking for a orange or Feu color hopefully with a contrasting strap . Is 3 bags of same style going overboard ? Thank you

Attachments

• 9911C999-E4A7-4F41-ADB8-205B6BDAE347.jpeg
    9911C999-E4A7-4F41-ADB8-205B6BDAE347.jpeg
    115.5 KB · Views: 1,475
Of course not. Asking the question is not unreasonable and is a good sign that you want to make good choices.
You have found a style that you enjoy and that works for you.
There are many options of leather, colour and size open to you: every bag will be very different.
If you are prepared to go preloved the are fabric/leather combinations too.
You already gave two suitably neutral, therefore versatile, colours.
Orange/feu colour is classic Hermes. You are following a considered and sensible route.

Of course not. Asking the question is not unreasonable and is a good sign that you want to make good choices.
You have found a style that you enjoy and that works for you.
There are many options of leather, colour and size open to you: every bag will be very different.
If you are prepared to go preloved the are fabric/leather combinations too.
You already gave two suitably neutral, therefore versatile, colours.
Orange/feu colour is classic Hermes. You are following a considered and sensible route.
Thank you ! Now finding a FEU Evelyne seems to be a big hurdle , I guess they haven’t been produced in some time .

Reactions: TresBeauHermes
I hope, I am posting this question in the right thread. I’m going to be very honest everybody ever since I’ve purchased my Evelyne bag , other bags don’t interest me . Or should I say they don’t work for me and my lifestyle. The Evelyne bag is such an amazing carefree bag and I love how it has this amazing every day bag feel from day to night . I currently own two of the bags in nior GM Clemence leather in gold hardware and Etain GM in Palladium hardware ( Both gen III).I am currently searching for my third bag now and I’m looking for a orange or Feu color hopefully with a contrasting strap . Is 3 bags of same style going overboard ? Thank you
I think you’re asking the wrong crowd and my prediction is you’ll get an overwhelming amount of ‘NOs’ to your question. To be honest, this is a very biased crowd to ask such thing :biggrin:
1 black, 1 neutral and 1 pop of color of the same bag is probably considered standard not overboard around here, so enjoy her hehehehe

Nope, not going overboard. Assuming you have the funds and you're not sacrificing rent money or skipping out on the electric bill, why not get another Evelyne? I have 4 GM's, a PM and 2 TPM's and I'm in the market for another PM. They're super functional and require very little effort to use.

I think you’re asking the wrong crowd and my prediction is you’ll get an overwhelming amount of ‘NOs’ to your question. To be honest, this is a very biased crowd to ask such thing :biggrin:
1 black, 1 neutral and 1 pop of color of the same bag is probably considered standard not overboard around here, so enjoy her hehehehe
LOLOLOL!!! I just saw your response, blondissima. So true!! OP picked the wrong crowd to solicit "should-I-buy-another-H-bag?" advice!

Definitely collecting and buying the same model is fine
Why not when you're happy using it
However I have not seen a bi color evelyn in the market other than those older model
Toile mixed leather versions
Let alone feu specifically

I have four TPMs :blush: and six Kellys because for me that's a perfect bag. Blondissima is right though this is the wrrrronnngggg crowd to ask! LOL

LOLOLOL!!! I just saw your response, blondissima. So true!! OP picked the wrong crowd to solicit "should-I-buy-another-H-bag?" advice!
@Saffynyc
I must warn you that if you’re attempting a successful and peaceful stay at BAN ISLAND while hanging around here is a feat of mythical proportions. I recall a lot more early escapes, than successful stays. Just FYI...
They don’t call it an orange slippery slope for nothing...