Vintage Alhambra Bracelet

I have a rose gold and a chalcedony and WG. I am surprised at how much I love the chalcedony and WG. It is my daily wear bracelet and a perfect neutral for my skin tone and matches everything I wear. I am usually in black, white, blue, gray. I truly love it and it brings me joy every time I look at it.

F09598BC-5909-4824-BC60-5644BFC2CAA7.jpeg

6F064822-F49F-4643-8333-600D3A97EAA9.jpeg

Thank you for all the reply. Each of you gave me great advises.
I went to the Boutique and I think I’m confused myself even more. I do like the Stone charm bracelet and the Chalcedony is pretty which Husband agreed. But husband now like the clover bangle even more.
Please correct me if I’m wrong that I think these Bracelet look nicer to wear it alone not stacking :huh:

This is my current conundrum too!
I have tan skin and wear mostly WG so I'm leaning toward the stunning chalcedony, but it seems fragile.
I think it would be hard to match carnelian, but for bright colors, I think the agate and malachite are gorgeous.

Reactions: Mai1981
One is never enough. Buy what you love first and which you feel comfortable wearing by itself. You can always fill in with another color.
As for me, I would buy the YG first, then later, funds permitting, fill in with one of the bracelets with the stones and YG . . .
I love the Clover, however, it's a far more important piece than the Alhambra bracelets.