Vintage Alhambra Bracelet

Can I say I like the clover the most on you? Did you try it in yellow or rose gold? I have a feeling the yellow if there is one would look gorgeous on you.

The white MOP and chalcedony don’t pop as much on your lovely fair skin. Do you have pics of yellow or rose gold bracelets?

Thank you EpiFanatic❤️ I did try Vintage Carnelian and Vintage Onyx. My husband like the Carnelian more than the Onyx.
I agree with you YG look nicer than WG on me. But my wedding ring set are in Platinum and my watches are in SS

One is never enough. Buy what you love first and which you feel comfortable wearing by itself. You can always fill in with another color.
As for me, I would buy the YG first, then later, funds permitting, fill in with one of the bracelets with the stones and YG . . .
I love the Clover, however, it's a far more important piece than the Alhambra bracelets.

Thank you for your suggestion ❤️ My husband like the Perlee Clover too. I didn’t try it in YG though. Might try it next time I’m in store.

I have been considering one for last 2 years after buying a few sweet one. Tried diff stones but just can’t make up my mind. Finally they pre-launched the blue agate... it has my name written all over it !!!

Went to London, out of stock. N finally I got it from Spore today, [emoji16]

96b9862b3b619ce5cff1d643734660c7.jpg

Hi

May I have VCA fan opinion on this classic bracelet..
Can you pick only one you most love and your reason for it please? Highly appreciated :heart:

View attachment 4305866
You literally cannot go wrong. They are all beyond gorgeous. One thing I'll say about gold, though, is that you don't have to be delicate. I once dipped my MOP Magic bracelet right into a thing of soy sauce (that big one really dangles down!!). VCA steamed it and it was totally fine, but my point is, gold is sort of indestructible, so consider how often you will wear the bracelet. Also, like others said, different colors work on different skin tones. SO, I guess you'll just have to try them ALL on!!!

Reactions: happiness07