225 vs 226 reissue

I had the same dilemma and really debated. I don't like carrying tons of stuff around w me so I was leaning towards the 225 for how elegant it is. But I couldn't get over how small it was and for day to day use, I felt like I was playing Tetris w my stuff .so I got the 226 .

I must say, it doesn't seem that big anymore! It's a great size and I can't do a lot w it. It's only when you compare it to the 225 does it look ''oo big' but in the scheme of bags, it's actually on the smaller size .

I was initially going for the 225 but it looks so small when I saw SA getting it out from the closet lol. I'm surprised I find the look of the 225 smaller than the m/l classic flap I have, though the measurement is only 2cm difference!

Got my reissue 226 medium flap. I'm so in love.

Thank you all for helping me make this decision!

715a38693893b79c6d8d319becb00029.jpg

I have reissue so black with black interior and the inner leather of the back pocket is black, well it’s so black afterall, lol

But my classic reissue in black crumpled leather RHW which has burgundy interior also has black inner leather of the back pocket

I have reissue so black with black interior and the inner leather of the back pocket is black, well it’s so black afterall, lol

But my classic reissue in black crumpled leather RHW which has burgundy interior also has black inner leather of the back pocket

Thank you. Good to know. Yes I have burgundy interior but black inner leather for back pocket.

Do you use yours often? Will the leather become very soft and lose structure? I'm just worried about the bottom.

I have reissue so black with black
Thank you. Good to know. Yes I have burgundy interior but black inner leather for back pocket.

Do you use yours often? Will the leather become very soft and lose structure? I'm just worried about the bottom.
My 226 I got last year and I only use it 1-2 times a week. But I had used it 2 weeks consecutive during a trip. It’s still very structured and look new. No scratch at all but already performed light crease on the top.

My 227 reissue I just got recently. I also worried about them loosing structure overtime. I saw too many reissues in ugly shape on the resale market. I’m considering having an organizer for 227 since it’s bigger bag. But when I asked for advice here, nobody reply to have the organizer in theirs