What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Somewhat “old school” for me....this was 1 of my first 2 luxury designer bags from many many years ago. Since it has sentimental reasons behind it I’m trying to use her more. Lambertson Truex (LT silver clasp) Pardon my dirty mirror!:wtf:

You look pretty in pink — and I like this bag a lot (very classic and timeless). Happy Weekend dear K :smile:

MCM Medium Milla in Phantom Grey
5ba1deaf8cff24f346cd18002043ad6d.jpg
I’m so jealous. I really love these bags. I have had purchase paralysis as I can’t figure out what color to get. Lol! Yours is perfect!

Love this one as I saw it in person....color & quality is amazing!! Looks wonderful on you!:loveeyes::love:

I’m so jealous. I really love these bags. I have had purchase paralysis as I can’t figure out what color to get. Lol! Yours is perfect!

Your bag is really beautiful. The size suits you to perfection. Did the longer strap come with the bag or did you buy it separately? If you did could you say from where? Thanks.

Thanks ladies! It’s been a year or two of stalking until I finally got this. And so far all is good! Great quality!!

The longer strap comes with the bag @LuckyBitch.

Happy New Year TO!:wave:
Thanks! It's a Tyler tote. I use pouches, and I have a travel notebook and a few loose items. I use an old Whiting & Davis mesh small bag for my phone charger because it has no structure so it squeezes easily in the bag. Since Coach doesn't include a key leash, like in MK and Dooney bags, I put a key ring through the "Made In..." tag on the side and I hook my keys and small coin purse that holds my earbuds on the ring. My Brahmin wallet (I wanted to buy it on my birthday and they didn't have red.:rolleyes:) and phone are in the outside front zipper pocket, which is why I think it may look boxy when it's sitting on something. I also have room for my small laptop if I have to check my overhead suitcase. It has a crossbody strap, but I never use it. The handles are a good drop length for me, and I can reach in the outside pocket without taking it off my shoulder. It's a great carry-on bag for me!:smile:
View attachment 4296093 View attachment 4296094
That is such a pretty bag! I want your purple pouch when you get tired of it please.:biggrin: