What Handbag/Purse Are You Carrying Today?!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That is such a pretty bag! I want your purple pouch when you get tired of it please.:biggrin:

2. Costco date night with LV:
    3486BB4A-EE58-4BD9-B759-7023A1BE3735.jpeg

3. Awww, thank you Miss_Dawn! :hugs:

Sunshine mama and Miss_Dawn like this.
  4. Love your LV & mini me! What does the mini have in it?

elenkat27 and Sunshine mama like this.
  5. Hi LB! :smile:
    Thanks!
    :lol: Your name is on the top of the list for the purple pouch!

6. BV Nodini (aka Pillow)

IMG_20190112_1310366.jpg
  7. Wow what a unique:coolio::happydance:picture & lovely BV of course:love::hugs:

Sunshine mama and ksuromax like this.
  8. :ps: Girl, you are SOOOOOO FINE!! WOWEE you look totally AMAZING in that dress:loveeyes::hbeat: & I am seriously LOVING this new bag of yours! “YOU HAVE GOT IT GOIN’ ON” as we like to say:lol::love: Wish I could look half that good in your dress!

9. Thanks so much ladies!! :winkiss: I wish you all could see that Lambertson Truex bag in person because it’s SO much better & you can easily see the quality they put into it (gorgeous suede interior w/ many organization pockets etc) & yes i also love the contrast stitching @Law :flowers:

Sunshine mama, Iamminda and Law like this.
  10. thank you, Sweetheart :heart:

IMG_20190112_1631265.jpg IMG_20190112_1631072.jpg IMG_20190112_1623516.jpg
    Yuki85, luvlux64, SEWDimples and 20 others like this.
  11. EXQUISITENESS personified!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

12. Gorgeous shot and the purple is stunning!

Sunshine mama and ksuromax like this.
  13. Thank you!

The charm has a mirror, so I don’t keep anything else in it as it’s quite heavy.

Lilybarb likes this.
  14. #21674 Jan 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    Small Gucci Boston bag today :yes:
    I'm wearing it with an absinthe coat to bring some :sunshine: to a winter's day in London

ETA: just did some colour googling. Google reliably informs me that “electric lime” is a better description of my coat, than absinthe :lol: anyways, it’s bright on a grey day :tup:

85186D75-91C2-42C9-960C-32883A111232.jpeg
  15. Out strolling in the park with my babyboy and fuchsia epi pochette ️ (and then the rain came...)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]