Stilly's Pigalle Parade Plus!!!

I hope not be too late to comment this wonderful photo set. I have to say that I began to comment some amazing posts that other members posted here and I forgot to focus in one of the best photos set that you uploaded here. You know Hot Chicks are my favourites Louboutin's model and all new poses that you show here, for me, make this one of the best photo set.

It isn't just the new poses, but everything around, like the luminosity, where we can see better your stunning legs that I really love to see, like the outfit, that is classic with a beautiful simplicity, but very elegant and sensual. I really love to see a woman in black and you look perfect, simple, gorgeous and always sensual, almost all in black and with a beautiful plaid miniskirt. Finally, your fantastic and sexy Black Patent Hot Chicks that make a fantastic final touch in your outfit, but never forget your scarves that always improve your look.

You are simply incredible and very sexy. I bet you delighted many men during the way to your work and while you were working.

Another beautiful and sexy outfit, always showing us your amazing taste to dress, delighting our eyes with this marvellous view. I mention "us", but it's my personnal opinion. You always delight me with your beautiful outfit and gorgeous high heels.
You look beautiful and sensual, one more time. Your mini dress with beautiful and warm colour, matches so well with your beautiful red suede So Kate. When your photos are lighter, it means your legs can be watched more in detail, like this set. I never feel tired of enjoying your fabulous legs and beautiful high heels.

I hope not be too late to comment this wonderful photo set. I have to say that I began to comment some amazing posts that other members posted here and I forgot to focus in one of the best photos set that you uploaded here. You know Hot Chicks are my favourites Louboutin's model and all new poses that you show here, for me, make this one of the best photo set.

It isn't just the new poses, but everything around, like the luminosity, where we can see better your stunning legs that I really love to see, like the outfit, that is classic with a beautiful simplicity, but very elegant and sensual. I really love to see a woman in black and you look perfect, simple, gorgeous and always sensual, almost all in black and with a beautiful plaid miniskirt. Finally, your fantastic and sexy Black Patent Hot Chicks that make a fantastic final touch in your outfit, but never forget your scarves that always improve your look.

You are simply incredible and very sexy. I bet you delighted many men during the way to your work and while you were working.

Never too late for comments Mr. Loub!
Thanks for your sweet words!!! :love:

Reactions: Mr. Loub
Another beautiful and sexy outfit, always showing us your amazing taste to dress, delighting our eyes with this marvellous view. I mention "us", but it's my personnal opinion. You always delight me with your beautiful outfit and gorgeous high heels.
You look beautiful and sensual, one more time. Your mini dress with beautiful and warm colour, matches so well with your beautiful red suede So Kate. When your photos are lighter, it means your legs can be watched more in detail, like this set. I never feel tired of enjoying your fabulous legs and beautiful high heels.

Thanks so much Mr. Loub! I always love a cute floral dress!
These pics are only lighter as it was later in morning. Most of my pics are early in the morning before work or late in the afternoon after work so they're a bit darker.

Reactions: Mr. Loub