Chloe Drew - I can't decide which to keep!

Jul 10, 2012
I managed to get a Small Drew in Black textured leather and a Mini in Cement Pink (front flap and back) and suede for 50% off at Browns. I promised myself to only keep one but I can't decide!

I'm torn as I can carry more in the black one due to the bigger size and with the textured leather, would hide scratches. But the pink Drew looks so much more special but I'm worried about how well it would hold up due to the light colour and suede.

What are your thoughts, which one would you keep?

I managed to get a Small Drew in Black textured leather and a Mini in Cement Pink (front flap and back) and suede for 50% off at Browns. I promised myself to only keep one but I can't decide!

I'm torn as I can carry more in the black one due to the bigger size and with the textured leather, would hide scratches. But the pink Drew looks so much more special but I'm worried about how well it would hold up due to the light colour and suede.

What are your thoughts, which one would you keep?
Keep whichever YOU like best. Could be one, both or neither.

I got a black one last season on sale that I ended up returning as it did nothing for me. Ultimately, I would have been settling rather getting the one I really wanted. Many people here would have likely loved the black....but ultimately what does that matter if I didn't :confused1:.

Fortunately, my HG one surprisingly popped up on sale this week, she is now mine and I'm so glad I didn't settle.

Keep whichever YOU like best. Could be one, both or neither.

I got a black one last season on sale that I ended up returning as it did nothing for me. Ultimately, I would have been settling rather getting the one I really wanted. Many people here would have likely loved the black....but ultimately what does that matter if I didn't :confused1:.

Fortunately, my HG one surprisingly popped up on sale this week, she is now mine and I'm so glad I didn't settle.

I prefer the pink Drew but in the past, I went with my heart and picked a cream Mulberry and I used it once and managed to transfer colour onto it with my jeans and never used it again so I am anxious about bags that need more care.

Glad you got your HG in the end! Which one did you go for in the end?