Hermès "Wildlife" Sightings

That’s probably the best H spotting location!
Didn’t get a picture, but a few weeks ago while driving past Hermès Madison I passed not one, but two black exotic 35s in action!

I live right in the area and there is not a day that goes by that I don’t see a H bag when I am walking around. Unfortunately I’m not able to snap pictures of most of my sightings!

I live right in the area and there is not a day that goes by that I don’t see a H bag when I am walking around. Unfortunately I’m not able to snap pictures of most of my sightings!

Ah,I miss the days of living nearby! Or when I was pregnant with DS1 and had to pass right by to get to my OBGYN from my office...as it is I usually hustle a bit nearby because my SIL’s mom lives literally across the street on 62nd and yes I’ve been ‘busted’ a few times going in or coming out!

And yes there is always tons of bag spotting over there... it’s even better when the weather is nice.

Ah,I miss the days of living nearby! Or when I was pregnant with DS1 and had to pass right by to get to my OBGYN from my office...as it is I usually hustle a bit nearby because my SIL’s mom lives literally across the street on 62nd and yes I’ve been ‘busted’ a few times going in or coming out!

And yes there is always tons of bag spotting over there... it’s even better when the weather is nice.

Yes, it is prime bag spotting! I’d have to walk with my phone permanently attached to my hand and my camera at the ready to capture everything. I’ve got mixed feelings about living in NYC, but I will admit the bag spotting is unrivaled!