I Found A Miroir Pochette!

iqaganda

Rica
O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
Finally.. After a lot of searching... I FOUND A SILVER MIROIR POCHETTE!! I'm soo happy! I love, love, love the Miroir Pochettes and at least, the search for the silver is done! I'm on the gold for my next one!! Hehe! Just paid for it and will be on its way to Hong Kong!! Yaaay!!! I'm soo happy and I'm soo excited to get my first Louis Vuitton Handbag (After I let go of some... :sad: ) !! :biggrin:

Thanks Karman & Meeju! I will definitely post pics as soon as I get the pochette! Karman, is it small or medium size? Because the usual size of LV pochettes (such as the multicolore's) is small, right? This Miroir Pochette is I think bigger.. Right?! :biggrin:

Thanks guys! i'm soo excited! The seller said she will be shipping out the bag first thing tomorrow. :biggrin:

Rebecca: Wow! That's great! Bigger + Flatter = :heart:! :biggrin:

Tina: Yes, I did get the Light Gold Reissue and now, the Miroir Pochette! Hehe!

I'm done with my metallic shopping! :biggrin:

Thanks Karman & Meeju! I will definitely post pics as soon as I get the pochette! Karman, is it small or medium size? Because the usual size of LV pochettes (such as the multicolore's) is small, right? This Miroir Pochette is I think bigger.. Right?! :biggrin:

Yup it's bigger width/length wise but pretty much has no thickness so it can fit maybe 40% of what a regular pochette can fit.