UK Chanel HEATHROW Info - Prices and Stock

At T5 today. Able to sneak in two photos before the SA showed up. Seems to be well-stocked on lambskin minis: (orangy) red quilt, royal blue & black rectangular chevron, black square chevron. Also saw a lot of calfskin Boy in blue, pink, black.

View attachment 4260431
Hi- did you see any mini or small coco handle without the lizard handle?
Also, does anybody know how much it cost at the heathrow airport?

Stopped in at the T3 Chanel around 6:30pm last night and asked to see some minis (without much hope). To my surprise, they had three: a black mini, as well as the new blue and pink for cruise (all lambskin). Everyone was coming up to take photos of them haha - I didn't have much time before I had to go to the gate so I just snapped up the black and ran.

Stopped in at the T3 Chanel around 6:30pm last night and asked to see some minis (without much hope). To my surprise, they had three: a black mini, as well as the new blue and pink for cruise (all lambskin). Everyone was coming up to take photos of them haha - I didn't have much time before I had to go to the gate so I just snapped up the black and ran.

Good run with the black one!! And now I’m getting a glimmer of hope when I stop by Next Tuesday! Ugh, in all my years through Heathrow, they never any minis, not even the wild seasonal variations! I thought it was a combination of no luck and always flying out late afternoon/early evening! Congrats!

Reactions: March786
Good run with the black one!! And now I’m getting a glimmer of hope when I stop by Next Tuesday! Ugh, in all my years through Heathrow, they never any minis, not even the wild seasonal variations! I thought it was a combination of no luck and always flying out late afternoon/early evening! Congrats!
Thank you! I always fly out early evening and have been quite lucky - I've come across the minis twice in the last year, but was just waiting for the right colour. If you're in London proper, Selfridges also had a decent selection. They have a lovely beige mini with SHW, as well as the other seasonal colours. Good luck - I hope you find something you love!

Not sure if this applies to your travel plan, but I was at the new Chanel boutique on Walton St .and they had quite a few minis. (Orange/red, blue, dark blue and more). I saw a black distrassed chevron that was absolutely beautiful. I have an excellent SA in London if anyone needs assistance.

Attachments

• IMG_20181124_160308343_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20181124_160308343_HDR.jpg
    219.7 KB · Views: 1,042
Reactions: March786
Not sure if this applies to your travel plan, but I was at the new Chanel boutique on Walton St .and they had quite a few minis. (Orange/red, blue, dark blue and more). I saw a black distrassed chevron that was absolutely beautiful. I have an excellent SA in London if anyone needs assistance.

Oh, my mistake. This black Chevron is in the size small .There was one black chevron in lamb skin on display. The boutique has a good selection of the classic in size small in case anyone is interested.

get in touch with the personal shoppers before you fly. both of my mini's are from Heathrow.
good luck, hope you find one!

Thank you for the info but unfortunately I won’t be stopping into London this time. I just have a 1.5 hr connection at Heathrow. All those minis too! *sigh*

my DH was at heathrow today and took these pics of the sling backs for me. i got the classic beige and black ones.

View attachment 4263396
View attachment 4263397

he also surprised me with the urban spirit backpack in small! price was 2490 pounds for those curious.

this is next to a mini lululemon backpack for sense of scale.

View attachment 4263398

Gorgeous finds! How sweet of your DH!

When I see posts like this I wish I was married lol not just to receive as gifts but just to have an additional partner for stock checks!

How’s he going to the top xmas after this? :smile:

Reactions: cherylc
Stopped in at T5 on Tuesday. Snapped a few pictures of the boutique. Seemed pretty well stocked. I didn't ask for minis, but according to the personal shopper, the boutique has square mini but all in lamb skin. There is a 19C baby blue rectangular mini in a clear box display. There were also a few Coco handle on display.[/ATTACH] IMG_20181127_134330060.jpg IMG_20181127_134246081_HDR.jpg IMG_20181127_134330060.jpg IMG_20181127_134411938_HDR.jpg IMG_20181127_134231027.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20181127_134218874.jpg
    IMG_20181127_134218874.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 1,603
  • IMG_20181127_135113999.jpg
    IMG_20181127_135113999.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 1,606
  • IMG_20181127_134304013.jpg
    IMG_20181127_134304013.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 1,605
Stopped in at T5 on Tuesday. Snapped a few pictures of the boutique. Seemed pretty well stocked. I didn't ask for minis, but according to the personal shopper, the boutique has square mini but all in lamb skin. There is a 19C baby blue rectangular mini in a clear box display. There were also a few Coco handle on display.[/ATTACH] View attachment 4264886 View attachment 4264881 View attachment 4264886 View attachment 4264887 View attachment 4264891
It looks like they have good stock lately!

Reactions: BonVoyageBaby