Metallic Antigonas - Anyone Have Experience with them?

Chloe Ayangco

Nov 5, 2018
Hi, I just came across a gold Givenchy Antigona mini and my jaw dropped and I must have iiitttt!! But before I take the plunge, do any of you have any experience owning a metallic antigona? And if so, how is the wear/tear? Is there color transfer? And does the metallic coloring ever fade over time? And how does the hardware hold up? Thanks in advance :smile:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 8.54.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 8.54.41 PM.png
    93.2 KB · Views: 181
I bought a silver small silver antigona about a month ago. I’ve had no issues what so ever. If you look on YouTube there is one review of a small gold. And 2 different you tubers I watch have the silver I own

Hi, I just came across a gold Givenchy Antigona mini and my jaw dropped and I must have iiitttt!! But before I take the plunge, do any of you have any experience owning a metallic antigona? And if so, how is the wear/tear? Is there color transfer? And does the metallic coloring ever fade over time? And how does the hardware hold up? Thanks in advance :smile:

Oh wow!!!! I’ve never seen this. It’s gorgeous for sure. Wonder if it’s more of a matte gold than a shiny one.