Hermès "Wildlife" Sightings

I am sorry that I've posted a fake Kelly, administrator has already deleted the pic. Apologize for that.
We all make mistakes. Do not fret, an expert has found out and I thank you for taking the time to post here.:flowers:

A question on taking "wildlife" photos, how do you do it?? I saw a lady today with a black birkin with pom poms! By the time I got out my phone to take a picture , I would have had to stalk her to get a photo...:wondering:

We all make mistakes. Do not fret, an expert has found out and I thank you for taking the time to post here.:flowers:

A question on taking "wildlife" photos, how do you do it?? I saw a lady today with a black birkin with pom poms! By the time I got out my phone to take a picture , I would have had to stalk her to get a photo...:wondering:
That’s why I can only get wildlife pics on holiday! I practically ran (or very brisk walk anyway) after two ladies I saw in Nice with birkins, grabbed my phone, put it on silent and got them! In the UK I am just not brave enough. For some reason getting yelled at in French is less of a worry than in English. I’m going to Paris next week so will probably regret this comment :lol:

I think some people hold their phones in their hands most of the time so we are almost always ready to snap. My phone also has short cut to bring to camera with 1 swipe without having to unlock it first. I have my phone in my bag then I am mostly not quick enough to take a shot.

I caught the green croc at the corner of my eyes, and she was with company who had a stroller and all were walking very slowly.... I had to fall back to snap a pix behind them! Other than that, yes, normally I walk very fast and don’t really have a chance to take a pix. But it does make me very happy when I do! I don’t know what it is; maybe it’s the sneakiness and somehow I feel like I was doing something I’m not supposed to. Oh the thrill!

That’s why I can only get wildlife pics on holiday! I practically ran (or very brisk walk anyway) after two ladies I saw in Nice with birkins, grabbed my phone, put it on silent and got them! In the UK I am just not brave enough. For some reason getting yelled at in French is less of a worry than in English. I’m going to Paris next week so will probably regret this comment :lol:

:lol:I'm hoping you don't get yelled at in french while in Paris. Enjoy!! I hope to see some pics!

I think some people hold their phones in their hands most of the time so we are almost always ready to snap. My phone also has short cut to bring to camera with 1 swipe without having to unlock it first. I have my phone in my bag then I am mostly not quick enough to take a shot.

I don't hold my phone on my hands, I have to dig thru my unorganized purse, so that maybe why I am so unsuccessful!!:lol:

I caught the green croc at the corner of my eyes, and she was with company who had a stroller and all were walking very slowly.... I had to fall back to snap a pix behind them! Other than that, yes, normally I walk very fast and don’t really have a chance to take a pix. But it does make me very happy when I do! I don’t know what it is; maybe it’s the sneakiness and somehow I feel like I was doing something I’m not supposed to. Oh the thrill!

:sneaky:I kind of like the idea of being able to snap a shot, reminds me of the paparazzi! Maybe one day...

Thank you all for your responses.:flowers:There seems to be a bit of timing and talent that go into these photos. I now appreciate them even more!!:ty:

it's easier to take pictures of the people who walk the same direction as me. when i spot a H, i just have my phone ready at waist level then overtake the lady, it's easy to take pic of the bag and can avoid the lady's face. i just appreciate the bag and respect the lady without showing her face. :smile:

Last edited:
:lol:I'm hoping you don't get yelled at in french while in Paris. Enjoy!! I hope to see some pics!

I don't hold my phone on my hands, I have to dig thru my unorganized purse, so that maybe why I am so unsuccessful!!:lol:

:sneaky:I kind of like the idea of being able to snap a shot, reminds me of the paparazzi! Maybe one day...

Thank you all for your responses.:flowers:There seems to be a bit of timing and talent that go into these photos. I now appreciate them even more!!:ty:
90% of the time I don't hold my phone in my hands so I am not very successful at snapping wildlife shots either. But glad others do as I do like seeing photos of H items in situ.