My 1st Prada shoes!

LakersGyrl2003

(¯`·_I love LV_.·´¯)
O.G.
Apr 16, 2006
I went to the Desert Hills Premium Outlets yesterday, and I wanted to check out Space, since it's fairly new. Well needless to say, I fell in LOVE with these Prada wedge like flip flops, and I just had to get them! Along with them, I went to Dior, and picked up some beach like sandles too!:yahoo::yahoo:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 100_5467.jpg
    100_5467.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 401
What I love about Prada shoes is that like the bags, they are SO well made they really will last forever. Those are great and I bet you got a good price on them too. Good for you !!

Beautiful! Yum! Love the little wedge lift, too!

I just found a great pair of Prada flip flops -- black leather and on sale! I agree Jen, so well made... I know I'll have them for a longggg time.

nice shoes you have, do they have a nice collection of bags in the outlet?

thanks

I was soooo stuck on the shoes, I didn't even look at anything else! lol, but I'll go back in 2 or 3 weeks, since my birthday is coming up. I'm gonna want more, I got them 20% off the discounted price. I got both at a GREAT deal:tup: I definetly recommend all you ladies to check it if you live in the Southern California area. They have a great selection of Prada and Miu Miu:drool: