Scarves Hermès Autumn/Fall Winter 2018 Scarves

These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title. If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post. :drinks:

Please note: The title of this thread was changed in September 2020 to make the search function easier

Yesterday I finally caved and bought Acte III online in two color ways (06 and 12) and one washed silk Carré (Pani La Shar... in red and pink). On H.com! Online! My SA will probably kill me. :hrmm:

For some reason, boutiques here have not been receiving many of the Acte III and while the washed silk seems to be bought up within minutes as soon as it arrives, they never receive the color ways I am interested in.

During the last 2 seasons I missed out on a lot of the things I would have liked to try, because we kept waiting and they never manifested in store, but I could not get the Acte III out of my head. You enablers here all modeled it so so well!
Twins of cw12!! I would like to see your modeling pics!! Enjoy

Yesterday I finally caved and bought Acte III online in two color ways (06 and 12) and one washed silk Carré (Pani La Shar... in red and pink). On H.com! Online! My SA will probably kill me. :hrmm:

For some reason, boutiques here have not been receiving many of the Acte III and while the washed silk seems to be bought up within minutes as soon as it arrives, they never receive the color ways I am interested in.

During the last 2 seasons I missed out on a lot of the things I would have liked to try, because we kept waiting and they never manifested in store, but I could not get the Acte III out of my head. You enablers here all modeled it so so well!

Hermes policy for the last couple of years has been to increase the staggering of the season's scarves coming into stores. Whatever their reasoning, I find it totally annoying. Sometimes I don't get to try on some designs/cws till the following season (by which time they've had another price rise) or I've just given up. My SA reasons it's because they want to increase the amount of times customers come in but H HQ forgets a lot of people have to travel miles to try on scarves.

Hermes policy for the last couple of years has been to increase the staggering of the season's scarves coming into stores. Whatever their reasoning, I find it totally annoying. Sometimes I don't get to try on some designs/cws till the following season (by which time they've had another price rise) or I've just given up. My SA reasons it's because they want to increase the amount of times customers come in but H HQ forgets a lot of people have to travel miles to try on scarves.

This is indeed crazy! I'm still desperately waiting to see 3 or 4 colour ways of a couple of CSGM's but they are nowhere to be seen; neither being tracked down by my SA or me seeing them even pop up online in another region. H and their 'ideas' :cursing:

I went to my boutique yesterday for my annual purchase of a new CSGM for my Christmas present. Since I try very hard to keep it tucked away until Christmas day, I decided to get a 90cm for some instant gratification LOL! Now I am second guessing my choice. Would love some opinions on this one...a radical departure for me to incorporate this caramel color. I love the retro feel of this design, and am having trouble finding a CW that I am 100% happy with. Huge thank you to @blydia for telling me how to set up my photos this way!! :hugs:And many thanks in advance for your advice dear silky friends!!
6501EB05-01E4-4320-885C-EE312DAB1433.jpg BD6EDF48-B86F-444A-A8B3-1F3038A7432C.jpg

I went to my boutique yesterday for my annual purchase of a new CSGM for my Christmas present. Since I try very hard to keep it tucked away until Christmas day, I decided to get a 90cm for some instant gratification LOL! Now I am second guessing my choice. Would love some opinions on this one...a radical departure for me to incorporate this caramel color. I love the retro feel of this design, and am having trouble finding a CW that I am 100% happy with. Huge thank you to @blydia for telling me how to set up my photos this way!! :hugs:And many thanks in advance for your advice dear silky friends!!
View attachment 4213601 View attachment 4213602
It's very elegant, Bova! Keep it! :tup: