MINI~MINI~MINI! Mini Flap Thread

Worth keeping this bag? I purchased this from Yoogi’s Closet and I didn’t realized how dirty and worn it was until receiving it. I paid $1600, not bad for 2017 bag but the bag is very dirty and the leather is starting to peel off because of the delicate calf skin. I really like the hardware but I realized the strap was stained by the tarnish of the hardware. Should I dye the bag black? It will costs me additional $350+ to dye it another color and the value of this bag will decrease if I do. Should I wait for another mini flap around my budget?

Attachments

• 9971C750-CA48-4448-8446-D16178182CBA.jpeg
    9971C750-CA48-4448-8446-D16178182CBA.jpeg
    156.1 KB · Views: 2,095
  • C1C56D86-5079-4242-9D6B-4C3A1DAD7458.jpeg
    C1C56D86-5079-4242-9D6B-4C3A1DAD7458.jpeg
    210.6 KB · Views: 2,104
  • AC6C0106-CFDB-4A18-8851-C3CD6479F49E.jpeg
    AC6C0106-CFDB-4A18-8851-C3CD6479F49E.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 2,128
  • 43F1D886-71B8-46E4-874F-28ADBC5F2F96.jpeg
    43F1D886-71B8-46E4-874F-28ADBC5F2F96.jpeg
    130.6 KB · Views: 2,123
Worth keeping this bag? I purchased this from Yoogi’s Closet and I didn’t realized how dirty and worn it was until receiving it. I paid $1600, not bad for 2017 bag but the bag is very dirty and the leather is starting to peel off because of the delicate calf skin. I really like the hardware but I realized the strap was stained by the tarnish of the hardware. Should I dye the bag black? It will costs me additional $350+ to dye it another color and the value of this bag will decrease if I do. Should I wait for another mini flap around my budget?

I would sent it back. It looks really worn and still $1600.. save the money for another one!

Reactions: ilysukixD
I'd rather pay a bit more to get one in better condition, or save for another year and get a new one from the boutique

Reactions: ilysukixD
Hi ladies, I am new, I have enjoyed reading your posts for some time. I have a WOC and now I am looking for a MINI rectangular. I will be in London this week, does anyone know what Mini colours are available at the moment and are there usually some available in London? I am going to try Harrods then Solane St, and if no luck New Bond St then Selfridges? Thank you in advance for any advice on where to shop / info on current minis .

Hi ladies, I am new, I have enjoyed reading your posts for some time. I have a WOC and now I am looking for a MINI rectangular. I will be in London this week, does anyone know what Mini colours are available at the moment and are there usually some available in London? I am going to try Harrods then Solane St, and if no luck New Bond St then Selfridges? Thank you in advance for any advice on where to shop / info on current minis .

It’s the end of the season so you may struggle. If you telephone before going down they can reserve for you pending you getting to the boutique. Harrods and Bond St are best to start with. Bond St can tell you stock elsewhere and then you can call the boutique with stock to check correct and reserve. Good luck!

It’s the end of the season so you may struggle. If you telephone before going down they can reserve for you pending you getting to the boutique. Harrods and Bond St are best to start with. Bond St can tell you stock elsewhere and then you can call the boutique with stock to check correct and reserve. Good luck!
Thankyou so much for taking the time to send me your advice

Hi Ladies.. I have just gotten my mini square from a personal shopper.. However the serial number is upside down? just wondering if yours are upside down too? thanks xx
I bought 4 bags directly from the boutique. 1 of them (it happen to be a mini) has its serial number upside down. The other 3 are woc, reissue and another mini flap.

I also bought 1 mini from reseller and it has the serial number upside down too. And coicidentally it’s from the same season as my other upside down serial number mini. They are from 18S. I don’t know whether all minis from this season are like that or just randomly happen

Honestly, I prefer an upside down serial number as it’s easier to read. No need to stretch the bag to be able to read it, especially on bigger bags when it’s pretty deep :smile:

Reactions: jenjen828