Chanel Urban Spirit Backpack

Hello,

I just bought a new Chanel urban spirit in chevron at the boutique yesterday and I realized that the straps have lines. Is this only mine or are all the backpack straps sewn like this? Please help!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 326
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 321
Hey everyone!

I’m new to the Chanel world as I recently made my first purchase few months ago. Started off with a WOC

I’m completely obsessed with the Chevron Urban Spirit backpack (in black) since I know I’ll be able to get a lot of use out of it right away. I’m currently saving up for it and realistically I’ll only be able to purchase it later in the year. I’m wondering what are the chances they would still have the bag available. Is it one they usually have all year round with each season or have I missed the release for the year and need to wait for the new year?

Your help/info is greatly appreciated!

I have had mine for a couple years now and it seems there are Urban Spirit backpacks every season but I don’t think anyone knows what Chanel will do in the future. I would imagine that there will be some style of backpack even if the style is a little different. Good luck.

Hey everyone!

I’m new to the Chanel world as I recently made my first purchase few months ago. Started off with a WOC

I’m completely obsessed with the Chevron Urban Spirit backpack (in black) since I know I’ll be able to get a lot of use out of it right away. I’m currently saving up for it and realistically I’ll only be able to purchase it later in the year. I’m wondering what are the chances they would still have the bag available. Is it one they usually have all year round with each season or have I missed the release for the year and need to wait for the new year?

Your help/info is greatly appreciated!

In Vancouver (Canada) this bag is generally difficult to get and doesn’t come back every season. Usually we get between 0-2 of these bags (in large size) per year and no replenishment. When it does come in it usually goes pretty fast. I think it’s a similar situation elsewhere. Maybe you will get lucky but I just wouldn’t go in expecting to find it when you are ready. Try not to get your hopes up but I’ll definitely keep my fingers crossed for you!

Hey everyone! Thanks to the CHANEL fall 2018 shopping thread, I was tipped off just in time to visit my BH store and nab the bag for myself!

Shoutout to my wonderful SA Joel! The store received two this morning and I purchased the unopened/untouched item that was hidden in a back room. They have one left behind the counters.

I always wanted a mini backpack, and I’m glad I finally have the perfect everyday size.

Here’s the reveal!

IMG_1753.jpg
IMG_1755.jpg
IMG_1756.jpg
IMG_1757.jpg
IMG_1758.jpg
IMG_1760.jpg