Amazing AUGUST 2018 VUITTON purchases!

I cannot resist stripes! This is my third NeoNoe (have the red and saffron monogram versions).
The blue interior of this bag is the most vibrant lovely blue and with the red and white stripes on the front and back of the bag it almost makes up for missing on the Union Jack NeoNoe! It is my version of red, white and blue.
View attachment 4150480 View attachment 4150481 View attachment 4150482

Congrats !!! It’s an amazing bag ! I love épi leather Néonoé so much !!! It could be the French flag [emoji632] too [emoji12][emoji4][emoji106]

The LV Monet Neverfull has been on my Wish List for months. I finally pulled the trigger and she just got delivered a couple minutes ago. I got the wallet a couple months ago. My first Neverfull! I love how they go together. I also wear a ton of black so this is a real splash of colour for me. A bonus was the little clutch pouch included with the Neverfull. These are also my first pieces MIF. I can't wait to take the Family out!! (one pic with flash and one without :cool:) . :biggrin::heart::biggrin::smile::smile::smile: IMG_3533.jpg IMG_3534.jpg