Coach Space/NASA Collection Just Went Online!

As some of you may have already noticed, the Coach Outlet has started launching their Space Collection. I went in to the Ontario Mills Coach Outlet today and was able to get 2 of the Dinkier crossbody bags from the original boutique collection at 70% off with an additional 20% off in store.

White Dinkier Rocket Shuttle in glovetanned leather, Style #F10862, $70.80 after all discounts
MQ0d0TJ.jpg

Tan Dinkier NASA in glovetanned leather, Style #F19383, $70.80 after all discounts
2EF3ANz.jpg

Other boutique items they had available include:
Studded Black NASA Dinky
Studded Black NASA Crossbody Clutch
White Rocket Shuttle Crossbody Clutch
Brown Rexy Crossbody Clutch

If you were hoping to get your hands on any of these items when they originally came out, you may possibly have another chance to get them and at a great price. These were not out on the floor, I had to ask a SA if they had them. The original style numbers now have the letter F in front of them.

As some of you may have already noticed, the Coach Outlet has started launching their Space Collection. I went in to the Ontario Mills Coach Outlet today and was able to get 2 of the Dinkier crossbody bags from the original boutique collection at 70% off with an additional 20% off in store.

White Dinkier Rocket Shuttle in glovetanned leather, Style #F10862, $70.80 after all discounts
MQ0d0TJ.jpg

Tan Dinkier NASA in glovetanned leather, Style #F19383, $70.80 after all discounts
2EF3ANz.jpg

Other boutique items they had available include:
Studded Black NASA Dinky
Studded Black NASA Crossbody Clutch
White Rocket Shuttle Crossbody Clutch
Brown Rexy Crossbody Clutch

If you were hoping to get your hands on any of these items when they originally came out, you may possibly have another chance to get them and at a great price. These were not out on the floor, I had to ask a SA if they had them. The original style numbers now have the letter F in front of them.
Trying not to panic! :nuts: I may try to go to the outlets on Fourth of July! How does the quality feel? I know people have really disliked the factory Nomads, but I still really love my Keith Haring factory bag and I think the leather is totally fine!

Trying not to panic! :nuts: I may try to go to the outlets on Fourth of July! How does the quality feel? I know people have really disliked the factory Nomads, but I still really love my Keith Haring factory bag and I think the leather is totally fine!
Went to my outlet in FL today and they had many space items - just launched today

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
A lot of the space stuff is sold out online in Canada, so I went to my nearest outlet to grab some goodies! I was a bit underwhelmed by the release (the retail Nasa line had raised the bar up too high! :P) so I only got a few items.

I missed out on the retail saturn charm, so I`m super happy that I was able to grab this one in pink! It was quite large, but not super heavy. The price after discounts was only 36 CAD/ 27USD!! :nuts:

36348834_10160652614665094_3858995276136054784_n.jpg

The only other things I got were two leather charms. I have them next to the retail charm for comparison. I think the retail shuttle charm cost 110 CAD whereas the outlet ones were only.... drum roll.... $14:eek::panic:Although the retail one is much thicker with several layers of leather creating a 3D effect, both seem to be made of the same material, and they both have the same glittery finish on the edges. I think the outlet ones are better because of the price point :graucho: Hurry up and grab one before they are gone!

36344261_10160652615985094_9054615165407854592_n.jpg 36384684_10160652614765094_192158477500547072_n.jpg

I may get more things later, but since I'm not in love with anything else in particular, so I'm going to wait until they go on clearance in a few months (if anything is left, that is!) :blush:

All the retail glovetanned leather items felt great and soft. Most of the outlet items from the space collection were made of either crossgrain leather or refined pebble leather. The pebble leather items were of good quality and soft. In addition to the retail items I got, I picked up a few outlet space collection items.

I got the Black Crosby Carryall Space Embellished bag at 70% off with an additional 20% off. It's made of refined pebbled leather with suede sides. The leather feels strong but soft. I love that I can wear it with the sides out or tucked in. I was also able to get all the Saturn bag charms and hangtags in store. I'm still waiting for the circle rocket embellished hangtag to show up at my store.
mQjoJCw.jpg

w2ZfZew.jpg

jgINJQD.jpg

wGQ8BKv.jpg

I went today and they had no main retail line stuff (I bet that stuff only goes to major metropolitan areas) I bought the pink saturn ball charm for 27 dollars. I liked the star and planets bag but don't really need a new bag since I bought the Rogue from the main collection. I saw a lot of people really go for the backpacks, there was a line of guys waiting to get in and like half of them flew off the shelves.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Just got back from the Orlando outlets. The one on International drive had a lot of NASA items left. Backpacks, tech cases, passport cases, and id card cases in the men's section. In the women's section from retail they had the black space dinky, black space saddle bag, black crossbody clutch, dinkier in chalk/rocket, saddle/nasa, and river/floral lining, 1941 clutch in black/nasa, chalk/rocket, river and saddle/rexy. They had the saturn charm on a few display bags so I had them get one down for me. They also had all the hangtags and totes etc from the MFF line. At the checkout, they had the NASA rexy embellished coin case. Everything was 70% off. I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot. I was kind of overwhelmed since the 1st Orlando outlet I went to didn't have hardly anything and ZERO deletes out.

Just got back from the Orlando outlets. The one on International drive had a lot of NASA items left. Backpacks, tech cases, passport cases, and id card cases in the men's section. In the women's section from retail they had the black space dinky, black space saddle bag, black crossbody clutch, dinkier in chalk/rocket, saddle/nasa, and river/floral lining, 1941 clutch in black/nasa, chalk/rocket, river and saddle/rexy. They had the saturn charm on a few display bags so I had them get one down for me. They also had all the hangtags and totes etc from the MFF line. At the checkout, they had the NASA rexy embellished coin case. Everything was 70% off. I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot. I was kind of overwhelmed since the 1st Orlando outlet I went to didn't have hardly anything and ZERO deletes out.
Wow! Thanks for an amazing recap! I seriously want all the retail stuff you listed!! LOL! Did they have any of the retail stuff with the space patches? (Like this photo) I have the rogue but have always wanted the dinky as well.494E3334-890F-4889-A7AB-87234807719A.png

Wow! Thanks for an amazing recap! I seriously want all the retail stuff you listed!! LOL! Did they have any of the retail stuff with the space patches? (Like this photo) I have the rogue but have always wanted the dinky as well.View attachment 4118702
I don't remember seeing that dinky, but they were restocking when I was there so they may have it. Worth a call at least. Good luck :smile:

Reactions: dsiegman77