Coach Space/NASA Collection Just Went Online!

I got the Black Crosby Carryall Space Embellished bag at 70% off with an additional 20% off. It's made of refined pebbled leather with suede sides.
mQjoJCw.jpg

w2ZfZew.jpg

jgINJQD.jpg

wGQ8BKv.jpg

I am in love with this bag! Has anyone seen it at the outlet lately?

My full Coach x NASA collection...took 2.5 yrs to complete...little by little they popped up in my budget from the outlet and preowned market..☺ Thanks for letting me share.
View attachment 4872417
Amazing collection! That Rexy is so awesome! I sold my NASA Rogue a while back and just recently picked up the NASA saddle bag with patches second hand to replace it. I was so happy to find it and at a good price. This collection is seriously the best! I always keep my eyes peeled for good pieces to pop up.

Reactions: MelissaPurse
Amazing collection! That Rexy is so awesome! I sold my NASA Rogue a while back and just recently picked up the NASA saddle bag with patches second hand to replace it. I was so happy to find it and at a good price. This collection is seriously the best! I always keep my eyes peeled for good pieces to pop up.
I totally agree, it’s definitely my all time favorite Collab. The saddle bag is such an easy carry, enjoy her

Thank you ...I’m a NASA fan, born & raised in south Florida and cape canaveral launch pad was just up the road. Love anything space. Regarding sci-fi, it depends like I love that show Expanse.
How exciting!! Are you watching the SpaceEx rocket launches? My husband and kids love to watch each rocket launch especially the one in May that had actual astronauts!

• Love
Reactions: MelissaPurse
How exciting!! Are you watching the SpaceEx rocket launches? My husband and kids love to watch each rocket launch especially the one in May that had actual astronauts!
yep! And I was glued to the tv when they launched(got teary eyed), when they docked to the international space station, kept tabs on insta with AstroChris and nasa YouTube along with spaceX...and was glued when they returned and landed in the gulf.

Reactions: samfalstaff