How do you organize your handbag?

Annaisha

Jul 6, 2018
How do you all organize your handbag? What kind of stuff do you put in your handbag, or avoid putting in at all cost? Does any of you use an additional pouch or cosmetics case to store things inside the handbag, or is it just me doing that to make sure the inside doesn't get dirty?

Reactions: GucciSparkles
I use pouches. Some bags have matching leather makeup cases--most have matching wallets.
Mulberry double zip bayswater, with accessories:
http://www.purseforum.net/attachments/oak-trio-nvt-double-zip-wallet-make-up-case-jpg.3054303/

Hose down linings with collonil waterstop spray.
And often spread scarf over base of interior--adds fun color, catches debris & useful to wear.
Hermes victoria II, interior view:
https://forum.purseblog.com/attachments/inner-vicster-scarf-hair-clips-jpg.3554881/

Never use a key case.
And never put bottled water/liquids inside handbags.

Have transported injured bat inside mulberry bayswater. Another time, plumbing parts.

Basically, I use these bags. But try to do so without unecessary, "where is it?!" stress, or fiddly rummaging in queues & carparks.

I use a pouch for cosmetics, one for meds, one for small tools and a small one for miscellaneous items and a wallet. I change bags often and this makes it easier.
I never carry drinks in my bag but sometimes wish I had a flask....

Reactions: Darina Angelova
I use pouches. Some bags have matching leather makeup cases--most have matching wallets.
Mulberry double zip bayswater, with accessories:
http://www.purseforum.net/attachments/oak-trio-nvt-double-zip-wallet-make-up-case-jpg.3054303/

Hose down linings with collonil waterstop spray.
And often spread scarf over base of interior--adds fun color, catches debris & useful to wear.
Hermes victoria II, interior view:
https://forum.purseblog.com/attachments/inner-vicster-scarf-hair-clips-jpg.3554881/

Never use a key case.
And never put bottled water/liquids inside handbags.

Have transported injured bat inside mulberry bayswater. Another time, plumbing parts.

Basically, I use these bags. But try to do so without unecessary, "where is it?!" stress, or fiddly rummaging in queues & carparks.
I have to know, what happened with the bat?

I use my Louis Vuitton PM Make Up Case for storing things like lipstick, lip balm, tampons, meds, hand wipes, earphones etc. basically like an emergency kit haha if i use a smaller bag longterm that doesn‘t fit that one, i‘ll pack it up in my LV mini pochette. other than that i carry protein bars if i get hungry, a mini deodorant, tissues, gum.. it all floats around at the bottom though. and the obvious necessities like phone and keys

Was injured, on street.
I keep box & gloves in car boot--caught, put in box & carried inside bag.
Nice & dark.
Dropped at nearest bat rehab. facility.
I like bats.:biggrin: They eat mosquitoes & groom selves, as do cats.
I agree I think bats are great! That was so nice of you! We love to watch the bats fly over our yard at night..

I agree I think bats are great! That was so nice of you! We love to watch the bats fly over our yard at night..
I had bats one summer and the only thing I liked about them is they sped up my metabolism so fast that I lost 20 lbs. Some days I wish the bats came back....but not really. I think they are creepy.

Try to get some waterproofing done to the bags before using and regularly waterproof them. This will keep stains away. Use any form of organizer like small pouches, or bag inserts. Though they are bulky but at least I won't be rummaging for items inside. And they help in adding structure to the bags which I like. Lastly I spring clean my bags often, getting rid of receipts and papers. I only carry what I use/need.

Reactions: Anismahjoub
Try to get some waterproofing done to the bags before using and regularly waterproof them. This will keep stains away. Use any form of organizer like small pouches, or bag inserts. Though they are bulky but at least I won't be rummaging for items inside. And they help in adding structure to the bags which I like. Lastly I spring clean my bags often, getting rid of receipts and papers. I only carry what I use/need.

Do you find waterproofing changes the feel of the leather? Or do you not notice it?