Bazaar Lovers Club

Thanks so much! This is very helpful. The small would be as small as I can go for the purposes of this bag in my collection. The main reason I hesitate on the Medium is I want the cross body option for travel / airport / etc. I should get to a Saks to try out IRL this summer.

Thanks again!!
My guess it that the small would hold quite a bit, let us know what you end up with!

Reactions: MooMooVT
Group shot :biggrin: sizes M + S

img_20180626_131328-jpg.4112567
img_20180626_131450-crop-jpg.4112568

IMG_2368.JPG Forgot I had this pic of my XXS bazar! It's certainly small, but it's the closest I've come to a perfect travel bag - fits everything basic I need (passport, wallet, phone, reusable bag, tiny umbrella/water bottle) and the design doesn't attract unwanted attention! Plus, the strap wraps right around the bag, so it stays out the way when I'm hand carrying.:tup:

Oh! One cool thing about the XXS that I don't know if it's been mentioned yet...but it has card holder slots on one side. Great for keeping a hotel key card or metrocard/pass.

Last edited:
View attachment 4114724 Forgot I had this pic of my XXS bazar! It's certainly small, but it's the closest I've come to a perfect travel bag - fits everything basic I need (passport, wallet, phone, reusable bag, tiny umbrella/water bottle) and the design doesn't attract unwanted attention! Plus, the strap wraps right around the bag, so it stays out the way when I'm hand carrying.:tup:

Oh! One cool thing about the XXS that I don't know if it's been mentioned yet...but it has card holder slots on one side. Great for keeping a hotel key card or metrocard/pass.

Now I want an XXS too![emoji23]

Reactions: Fignewton
Browns Fashion and Ebay.com
this color combination is perfect for me :love:
I'm sure she was just made for me
lol21.gif

Exactly what I thought when I saw her!
EDIT: Couldn't find it on Browns...the one on eBay is the one I saw yesterday and it's reebonz which makes me nervous.

Last edited:
Ahhh! They ACTUALLY DO make a S in the yellow/grey/blue/red/black colorway! Been looking all over the place for a S in that color! Up until now, I'd only seen it in an XXS and XS! Blessings for the link! Hahahahaa.

Why does Balenciaga.com only show like 1/4 of the actual sizes and colors that the bags are made in? I feel like I routinely check 15 websites just to see what's available...and STILL manage to miss half the colorways and then it's too late!

Last edited: