Share Your Loewe Items Here

Hello! To those of you who own the Gate bag--especially the small version--how do you like the bag? Is it hard to get into because of the design? How does it wear?

I'm considering buying on in a couple of months so I'd love to get some feedback! TIA! :flowers:

Here's a picture of the bag I'm considering--small Gate (Light Caramel/Pecan):

View attachment 4096379

I have one & love it. I posted some pictures when I first got it. The body is structured & hard but the flap is soft. The flap just slide into the belt to close so it’s not complicated. I can’t talk about the wear since I haven’t taken it out much yet. I really love this bag especially the color that I got.

I have one & love it. I posted some pictures when I first got it. The body is structured & hard but the flap is soft. The flap just slide into the belt to close so it’s not complicated. I can’t talk about the wear since I haven’t taken it out much yet. I really love this bag especially the color that I got.

Thanks for the reply and review! I am going to try to see it in person soon. :cool:

Does anyone know yet what Puzzle colours will be available for autumn/winter? I'm looonging and wishing for a bright berry red like the Balenciaga Rouge Vif or the current red Puzzle (see pic further down). But in all smooth smooth leather.

Please Loewe, please!

Bal colour Rouge Vif, (my utmost holy grail Bal City) pic https://hibeverly.wordpress.com/2006/09/28/balenciaga-rouge-vif-city/:
BredCityTilt1Sm.jpg

Current red Puzzle (pebbly) pic Loewe
Puzzlesmallred2018.jpg
Primary Red Puzzle from 2015(?), the smoother leather I want but not the right red. Maybe I'm wrong about this red? Haven't seen it irl, maybe it's not orangey leaning?
pic Loewe
322.30.K79_7931_1F.jpg

Hello! I thought I'd post some pictures of my beautiful Loewe puzzle that arrived in the mail last week!
It's in the small size, in "Primary red"

First impressions:
- Stunning colour and the quality of the leather is incredible
- The small size is perfect for my frame (I'm about 160cm); I tried on the original size in store, but it was way too big
- I don't carry around very much with me and I can fit everything I need in a mini Givenchy pandora, so this size was great
- Note that the opening is quite restricted/small (due to the top flap), so it's not the easiest bag to get things in and out of
- The bag is surprisingly light which makes it comfortable to carry
- I thought the logo stamp was going to be in gold to match the hardware, but it's actually white

And also thanks so much to the person who answered my query about where to find this bag online! I've only found two online stores that sell this particular colour and size, Harvey Nichols (which unfortunately does not ship the bag outside of the UK) and Selfridges (where I got mine from) - in case anyone is interested!

Overall, I love it! It was a huge splurge, but it's like no other bag out there on the market, and it's such a beautiful statement colour :smile:

View attachment 3506863View attachment 3506868 View attachment 3506877
Do you still have this bag, amanda630? If you do, could you please share how it's held up and a little bit more about the red? A red Puzzle is high on my wish list but from some of the pics I've seen, the Primary Red looked a bit orangey, but yours doesn't at all. Do you feel it's a "true" red irl?

hello, i need some advice. recently i bought a Loewe puzzle bag in red full with zipper. only to find out it is two years ago style.
well it was 40% off..
would you keep it?
i got another loewe in colorblock pastel pink/green/blue..
thank you!

I've seen the puzzle bag many times but, none of the other bags! I'm eyeing the Missy bag, hammock bag and a elepanth coin purse. The hammock reminds me of the Lindy(which is a big fav of mine in H bags along with the halzan) but, has its own distinct style