Chanel Blessings in May - Spread 'em :)

Finally in the Chanel club....got my brand new black Classic jumbo double flap in caviar leather today. Purchased in the UK last week and sent to me in Nigeria. Dreamt about it, watched a million Youtube videos....finally decided to buy because the best time to buy a Chanel bag was decades ago...the next best time is now. It feels good to work hard and enjoy the reward. So thankful to God for provision...I know this is one of many more to come by God’s grace.

View attachment 4071356View attachment 4071357View attachment 4071358View attachment 4071360View attachment 4071361
Congrats!!!!! :smile: Beautiful! It's one of my most used purses because it's so carefree. Can be dressed up or down. You'll love it! :smile:

Finally in the Chanel club....got my brand new black Classic jumbo double flap in caviar leather today. Purchased in the UK last week and sent to me in Nigeria. Dreamt about it, watched a million Youtube videos....finally decided to buy because the best time to buy a Chanel bag was decades ago...the next best time is now. It feels good to work hard and enjoy the reward. So thankful to God for provision...I know this is one of many more to come by God’s grace.

View attachment 4071356View attachment 4071357View attachment 4071358View attachment 4071360View attachment 4071361
Wow! What a journey for thisbeauty!!
Congrats! It is a very good choice. She is gorgeous

Reactions: Wumzy

This is on my wishlist. She’s a beauty

Reactions: Wumzy

Congrats dear. It feels good to be rewarded.

Enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!! You deserve it[emoji7]

Congratulations!
And enjoy your bag...