Chanel Blessings in May - Spread 'em :)

Finally in the Chanel club....got my brand new black Classic jumbo double flap in caviar leather today. Purchased in the UK last week and sent to me in Nigeria. Dreamt about it, watched a million Youtube videos....finally decided to buy because the best time to buy a Chanel bag was decades ago...the next best time is now. It feels good to work hard and enjoy the reward. So thankful to God for provision...I know this is one of many more to come by God’s grace.

View attachment 4071356View attachment 4071357View attachment 4071358View attachment 4071360View attachment 4071361
Enjoy your bag to the max. Next one get from Heathrow! Lots of savings. (From a fellow Nigerian ;)

Reactions: Ramai
Thank you!! They are honestly the most comfortable pair of flats I own...I had them in black first and loved those so much that I bought this pair too. They have a flexible sole which makes them already feel "broken-in". Highly recommend this style!!!
Wow, thank you so much. I have the quilted flats and they fit just a little snug so I haven't broken them in yet...I think I will try a pair of those because my feet are extremely short (4-4.5) but just as wide as they are long.LOL...Shoes are always hard to find for me. I can wear a Chanel 5 but their 5.5's would slip off the back....Thank you...

Reactions: fashion_junky
Wow, thank you so much. I have the quilted flats and they fit just a little snug so I haven't broken them in yet...I think I will try a pair of those because my feet are extremely short (4-4.5) but just as wide as they are long.LOL...Shoes are always hard to find for me. I can wear a Chanel 5 but their 5.5's would slip off the back....Thank you...

You're welcome!! Yes definitely give these a try...the opening is also quite soft and flexible, so I think they are easier to fit and wear than the classics. I hope they work out for you!