Scarves Hermès Autumn/Fall Winter 2018 Scarves

These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title. If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post. :drinks:

Please note: The title of this thread was changed in September 2020 to make the search function easier

This thread needs more action, time for some pics! :beach:

View attachment 4064549 View attachment 4064550

Corner of a scarf in the background:
View attachment 4064553

Lettres Charnières and Lettres scarf in the background:
View attachment 4064555
View attachment 4064566
View attachment 4064558

CSGM:
View attachment 4064559

Exceptional:
View attachment 4064560

Last bot not least, a glimpse of the Ardmore Artists scarf third and fourth.
And a Pierre Marie?:
View attachment 4064563

In house conversation:
Me: Is it wrong I'm already obsessing about the quirkiness of wanting a scarf with a Corpse Flower on it?
Mr Bcat: Better hope its not a scratch n sniff....
Me: Don't even *think* that! :shocked: The theme this year is interactive games! :lol:

Last edited:
@bunnycat @Angelian @litchi @Aelfaerie I just returned from my H boutique and unfortunately I have a disappointing update. The particular design that I was led to believe was coming in a 70 cm is actually NOT coming after all. :sad: I was talking to the floor manager about it, asking how many cws we could expect. He went to look for me and came back about 10 minutes later, quite embarrassed. All along he was thinking 70 cm when really what he had seen was 70 cachemire/30 soie. So I'm glad I waited until I could get concrete info. Sorry about that everyone! :sad:

Thank you for the update Klynneann! So it’s coming in a different format? You still aren’t allowed to tell us which this design it is? :graucho:

In house conversation:
Me: Is it wrong I'm already obsessing about the quirkiness of wanting a scarf with a Corpse Flower on it?
Mr Bcat: Better hope its not a scratch n sniff....
Me: Don't even *think* that! :shocked: The theme this year is interactive games! :lol:

The thought alone! :throwup::roflmfao:

:roflmfao: No kidding! On a more serious note- some of these flowers are on the critically endangered list. I was so fascinated I looked up info on them and their "stink" aroma which has been chemically analyzed.

I already don’t want the scarf. That’s good. One more available for the people who do. ;)

Reactions: Angelian
Ah, the stinky one! Thank goodness the scarves aren't scented! :lol:
0083959629547b930cf4fb0ff9cb5745.jpg

Do these flowers catch flies or serve as water reservoirs? They're pretty amazing.

0083959629547b930cf4fb0ff9cb5745.jpg

Do these flowers catch flies or serve as water reservoirs? They're pretty amazing.

The flowers only last a few days so unlikely to serve as reservoirs. They attract flies to pollinate them, but pollination is rare because male flowers tend to group with males flowers and female with female, so a fly has to coincidentally go from male to female to pollinate it, which is rare and why they are endangered. (So much intriguing info on this flower is quickly turning this scarf in to a must have...Beautiful colors + alien looking flora +beautifiul kitties = amazing scarf!)

The flowers only last a few days so unlikely to serve as reservoirs. They attract flies to pollinate them, but pollination is rare because male flowers tend to group with males flowers and female with female, so a fly has to coincidentally go from male to female to pollinate it, which is rare and why they are endangered. (So much intriguing info on this flower is quickly turning this scarf in to a must have...Beautiful colors + alien looking flora +beautifiul kitties = amazing scarf!)
Does the scarf have kitties on it, too, besides the big flower?

Reactions: bunnycat