Chanel Business Affinity Club

Hi Everyone the BA is back at Chanel and wondering what your experience is with the shoulder strap drop - I am 5’4 and whilst the length is okay for crossbody I find it long for a shoulder strap. Does anyone else my height or shorter find they use this bag less due to the shoulder drop length ? Any advice is appreciated !!

I just bought the BA large in this season’s dark pink/fuschia. I had a jumbo that I really wanted to work as a daily bag but it just couldn’t fit all my daily essentials. The BA large fits more than jumbo and has useful compartments. the chain strap is a perfect length for me for crossbody (I’m 5’5) and tolerable as a shoulder bag, I will usually use it as crossbody anyway. Love this functional style and the pop of color!

Reactions: Audrey_S
I just bought the BA large in this season’s dark pink/fuschia. I had a jumbo that I really wanted to work as a daily bag but it just couldn’t fit all my daily essentials. The BA large fits more than jumbo and has useful compartments. the chain strap is a perfect length for me for crossbody (I’m 5’5) and tolerable as a shoulder bag, I will usually use it as crossbody anyway. Love this functional style and the pop of color!
Congratulations! Does this season offer dark pink? I thought it was just light pink. Do you mind showing a photo? Thank you!

Congratulations! Does this season offer dark pink? I thought it was just light pink. Do you mind showing a photo? Thank you!

IMG_0363.jpg

Thank you! It’s more of a hot pink I should say, a very vibrant bright pink. I’m not sure if it’s current season, but the boutique only had one piece on display yesterday and I didn’t want to buy a display piece, so they had a brand new piece transferred in this morning and I went back to the boutique to buy it. There was a green color as well, and black which is sold out. I’m in Singapore though and I’m not sure if the selections are different?

Have been waiting for a Chanel caviar bag in a bright pink color in a functional size, and this ticks all the boxes!

View attachment 4039367

Thank you! It’s more of a hot pink I should say, a very vibrant bright pink. I’m not sure if it’s current season, but the boutique only had one piece on display yesterday and I didn’t want to buy a display piece, so they had a brand new piece transferred in this morning and I went back to the boutique to buy it. There was a green color as well, and black which is sold out. I’m in Singapore though and I’m not sure if the selections are different?

Have been waiting for a Chanel caviar bag in a bright pink color in a functional size, and this ticks all the boxes!
This is to die for !! Honestly I am such BA lover that I want it in every color possible. I am pretty sure it’s not available in US though unless it’s going to be a fall season and maybe you are getting it early. I saw green BA and I also love it. It’s such a wonderful practical bag. Yours is a real eye candy and will certainly get you a lot of complements.

This is to die for !! Honestly I am such BA lover that I want it in every color possible. I am pretty sure it’s not available in US though unless it’s going to be a fall season and maybe you are getting it early. I saw green BA and I also love it. It’s such a wonderful practical bag. Yours is a real eye candy and will certainly get you a lot of complements.

Thank you! I am so obsessed with this bag and I couldn’t sleep last night waiting for it to arrive in store and I rushed to the store first thing in the morning to wait for it [emoji1] thank God it arrived at noon. You may be right, that it could be a Fall color but the SA was not very informative or knowledgeable about the colors and I assumed that it was current season. The green was stunning too, green is my favorite color and under normal circumstances it would’ve been my first choice, but I was really looking for a pink Chanel bag to add to my collection since I already have an army green small Boy.

Thank you! I am so obsessed with this bag and I couldn’t sleep last night waiting for it to arrive in store and I rushed to the store first thing in the morning to wait for it [emoji1] thank God it arrived at noon. You may be right, that it could be a Fall color but the SA was not very informative or knowledgeable about the colors and I assumed that it was current season. The green was stunning too, green is my favorite color and under normal circumstances it would’ve been my first choice, but I was really looking for a pink Chanel bag to add to my collection since I already have an army green small Boy.

I saw this bag in pink at Chanel in Palm Beach a few weeks ago. I fell in love with it! I’d love to see the green if anyone has a photo!

View attachment 4039367

This is gorgeous!

View attachment 4039367

Thanks Cocosiena, would love to post the style number but I’m not sure where to look for it [emoji28] is it the number that is in my receipt? Thank you.

If they give you a tag, it’s usually the number on tag. For minis, it starts with A69900. Not sure what the business affinity starts with. Thanks!

View attachment 4039367

I LOVE this color! Can you provide me with the color code, please?

Reactions: ccbaggirl89