Chanel Mini SS18 Act II

Has anyone seen or bought the beige mini flap with light gold hardware??
Good evening @msPing , is there another beige that was released with light gold hardware. I thought that it was only one beige with light gold hardware for 18S Act 2 that both @Tayberry :loveeyes::loveeyes:and I had purchased. Thanks for the input, maybe others who are searching for 18S beige will have luck finding another beige instead.:yes:

thumbnail_photo 10.jpg

Attachments

• thumbnail_photo 1.jpg
    thumbnail_photo 1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 1,407
Good evening @msPing , is there another beige that was released with light gold hardware. I thought that it was only one beige with light gold hardware for 18S Act 2 that both @Tayberry :loveeyes::loveeyes:and I had purchased. Thanks for the input, maybe others who are searching for 18S beige will have luck finding another beige instead.:yes:

View attachment 4024475
I’m def on the hunt!
I want to let you know, your beige collection is amazing!!!!

Is this mini still available in the market?
Light beige with light gold hardware 18S Act 2
I really love this color. TIA
Not sure if you are in the U.S. @crazyforbag but from my understanding there is a long wait list for it if you can locate it at the boutiques or stores that ordered it. Only Bloomies on 59th seems to no longer have a waiting list and they may have sold out.

View attachment 4024475
LOVE :heart: Both mini’s look super nice together.......congrats!

Last edited:
Reactions: Zucnarf and fally