Please help me decide JUC YG/PG

Hi all, I have been stalking this forum for a while and really like the JUC bracelet. I had a chance to try it on over the weekend. They don’t have it in my size yet but they can order one when I’m ready. I can’t decide which gold is better for my skin tone. Can you please give me some input? Thank you so very much. View attachment 3974046View attachment 3974047
First one was yellow. Should I get Yellow gold or rose gold?
Rose gold!

Reactions: Luv n bags
Beautiful! Thanks for the unboxing photos also I have always shopped at the boutiques and wondered what the postal experience was like. You have a beautiful modern classic, enjoy this!

I much perfer the yg, do you find the new closure on the JUC easy to put on and take off? Enjoy your beautiful bracelet.

The new closure is easy to put on and take off. I do it everyday. It actually came off on its own a couple of times. One time, I bent my wrist and it put too much pressure on it. The other time happened when I took my gloves off, probably the glove catches it. Now I learned these thing can happen and be a bit more careful, no problem since then.