Please help me decide JUC YG/PG

Hi all, I have been stalking this forum for a while and really like the JUC bracelet. I had a chance to try it on over the weekend. They don’t have it in my size yet but they can order one when I’m ready. I can’t decide which gold is better for my skin tone. Can you please give me some input? Thank you so very much. View attachment 3974046View attachment 3974047
First one was yellow. Should I get Yellow gold or rose gold?
Cartier store usually set yellow LED on the top of the yellow gold jewelry showcase, so your skin tone might be even lighter in the daylight, thus the yellow gold version might be more shining for you

Reactions: Luv n bags
The new closure is easy to put on and take off. I do it everyday. It actually came off on its own a couple of times. One time, I bent my wrist and it put too much pressure on it. The other time happened when I took my gloves off, probably the glove catches it. Now I learned these thing can happen and be a bit more careful, no problem since then.
The fact that the new closure allows the JUC to open while being worn worries me. I lost a Love bracelet when the screws backed out and the bracelet fell off. I never found the two halves and I don’t want to go through that disappointment again.

Reactions: Chivis
The fact that the new closure allows the JUC to open while being worn worries me. I lost a Love bracelet when the screws backed out and the bracelet fell off. I never found the two halves and I don’t want to go through that disappointment again.

It made me a little nervous. I decided to buy insurance for it so I can wear it everyday.

It made me a little nervous. I decided to buy insurance for it so I can wear it everyday.

Did you get insurance through JM or Travelers? I have a JM policy for my engagement ring and everything else under my homeowners. I'm thinking that JUC may need its own policy because of the risk of it opening. Were you able to get insurance with the docs from the store or did you need an independent appraisal?

Very smart to have your bracelet insured. My Love was insured so not a total lose. That being said, I’d much rather have the bracelet sitting on my wrist. I wish the designers/decision makers at Cartier would stop tinkering with what has been proven to be problem free. The original way in which these bracelets closed were secure; maybe not the easiest on and off but no worries about falling off or tightening/gluing screws.

Reactions: Chivis
Did you get insurance through JM or Travelers? I have a JM policy for my engagement ring and everything else under my homeowners. I'm thinking that JUC may need its own policy because of the risk of it opening. Were you able to get insurance with the docs from the store or did you need an independent appraisal?

I got personal article from State farm. For some reason, they told me I can't put it under home insurance. They took the paper from Cartier store for valuation.