Post pics of your Givenchy Antigona .. Everything about Antigona !

I am over the moon! I just purchased a bag I’ve been wanting for years & years! I finally took the plunge & purchased a beautiful & classic Antigona in medium goat leather. It’s heavy but I’m absolutely love it anyway! Edit to add: on my way house of the house, I scraped the front of my bag on the door frame and......not a mark on it! [emoji33]

Pic below
IMG_5625.jpg

Last edited:
My new baby came in from FarFetch! I've wanted the Antigona for so long however I wanted something more special than plain leather. The way the rivets in the leather flash in the light is stunning! Like reflective panels. Pictures don't do this bag justice!! For those in Canada I've seen the bag at Holts in Toronto and Yorkdale however it is cheaper online because in store its $3500.00 not including 13% tax.

https://www.farfetch.com/ca/shoppin...95389.aspx?storeid=9462&from=listing&tglmdl=1

Does anyone else get annoyed though how Givenchy doesn't always give boxes with their bag? Like if I'm spending this much you think they could throw a box in.. smh!!!

View attachment 3985077

View attachment 3985076

View attachment 3985074
It’s so beautiful!! I am also looking for a limited edition black one with red trim but impossible to find anymore. :sad: Congratulations it is so striking and catches the light beautifully. As for boxes, I am one of the few people who hates too much packaging from designers. Simple dustbag and cards is all I want lol :smile:

It’s so beautiful!! I am also looking for a limited edition black one with red trim but impossible to find anymore. :sad: Congratulations it is so striking and catches the light beautifully. As for boxes, I am one of the few people who hates too much packaging from designers. Simple dustbag and cards is all I want lol :smile:
There’s a small Antigone that matches your description on the realreal right now:

https://www.therealreal.com/products/women/handbags/satchels/givenchy-small-embroidered-antigona

Reactions: Miss World
Reactions: akarp317
My brand new black Givenchy Antigona Small. The leather is nice, very thick and sturdy. The size is comfortable to wear and very roomy. It was on sale for $1050 off retail price here so I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to get one as I’ve been wanting this size for years. :smile: I will definitely be adding another one to my collection in another colour or contrast trimming.

Attachments

• 5AC76EFB-0AC4-41D3-A374-A5CD633F2FD6.jpeg
    5AC76EFB-0AC4-41D3-A374-A5CD633F2FD6.jpeg
    344.8 KB · Views: 1,611