Post pics of your Givenchy Antigona .. Everything about Antigona !

Absolutely beautiful! I’m still having a hard time deciding between small and mini, let us know how you like carrying the small size. Gorgeous bag you got, so stunning!
I absolutely love this size! I had a medium one and it was way too big but this one is perrrrfect! I looked at the mini but it was too small...

My brand new black Givenchy Antigona Small. The leather is nice, very thick and sturdy. The size is comfortable to wear and very roomy. It was on sale for $1050 off retail price here so I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to get one as I’ve been wanting this size for years. :smile: I will definitely be adding another one to my collection in another colour or contrast trimming.

That looks like a mini? Where was this sale at?? Thats a deal!

I just got my first Antigona in. I went for the black one with the stitching, as I really love this type of leather, it's not too shiny and not too grainy either. How do you guys feel about the stitched one? Is it just as timeless as the classic Antigona?
Nice! I have the oxblood version....I love that the moto stitching gives it an edge. Still classic without being boring IMO:tup:

Reactions: traveler727