Hermes bags ~ Perfect Match ~ Hermes Scarves/Shawls

Many congrats on getting your grail moussie my dear! It’s beautiful as is Ms. RP[emoji177][emoji177]

One of my favorite all time designs... beautiful pairings [emoji170][emoji92][emoji92]

What a perfect match! Love RC and love Samourai [emoji813]️[emoji813]️
Thank you so much, dear eternal!! :flowers:
Pulling out an oldie but one that still has my heart [emoji171] ... Flamingo party with Ms. Anemone ... happy Hump day everyone [emoji171][emoji171]View attachment 3983643
Gosh, I love these colours!! :heart:

Reactions: eternallove4bag
Got my grail changeant mousse APdP :love: today and it fits so nicely with my Plume Mini II in Rose Pourpre. At least if the light is right... There is a hint of the matching shade of pourpre in the second pic - soo difficult to catch the colours of this wonderful mousse. Thanks for letting me share, nevertheless:
View attachment 3983456 View attachment 3983457

Such a pretty little plume Sammy Royal! Congrats on your new mousseline too, great match!

Pulling out an oldie but one that still has my heart [emoji171] ... Flamingo party with Ms. Anemone ... happy Hump day everyone [emoji171][emoji171]View attachment 3983643

More of a carfie but thought the bag - shawl combo was a good match for this post too [emoji170][emoji170]... Ms. GA riding with PdS CW 06View attachment 3984558

Beautiful photos as usual eternallove4bag!! Love your GA pairing, am loving this color more! And just as i decided to go with cw5 for my blue pds..... your cw6 photo is so tempting!

Reactions: eternallove4bag
Oh, my, this is soooo beautifulL...
Thank you so much [emoji171][emoji171]... totally in love with anemone [emoji171][emoji171]

Thank you so much, dear eternal!! :flowers:

Gosh, I love these colours!! :heart:
Thank you so much dear Sammy ... H sure knows how to make amazing colors right? [emoji171][emoji171]

Beautiful photos as usual eternallove4bag!! Love your GA pairing, am loving this color more! And just as i decided to go with cw5 for my blue pds..... your cw6 photo is so tempting!

Thank you so much my dear GNIPPOHS [emoji170][emoji170]...I love how the colors of the shawl pick up on the color of the KC... I ended up with CW 5 because the colors on this go with both GA and BE [emoji170][emoji170] although I love CW 5 too! Gosh this design is killing me this season! Feel like collecting different cws like tic tacs [emoji28]

Boy oh boy, do I love this look!

Thank you so much [emoji170][emoji170]

Reactions: BBC
Been in a neutral mood. One of my fave shawls ever... the cream brandebourgs with GA constance and Gris perle cdc. Will they ever release a GA gator rghw cdc?? :angel:

View attachment 3989528

Sharing your opinion about the favourite shawl, such a great neutral! Hoping there will be a GA gator rghw in the near future so you can have the perfect bracelet for your beautiful bag.

Reactions: BBC and GNIPPOHS
Rose Pourpre B30 Togo two ways :heart::heart:

With Rose Azalee Rodeo MM and Bolduc au Carre Cashmere Shawl:
View attachment 3957837
———————

Below with Rose Pourpre Rodeo GM and Zenobie, Reine de Palmyre Cashmere Shawl:
View attachment 3957838

Both with Kelly en Caleche Twillies and Shooting Star Petit H Charm. :hbeat:
Great pairings!

Beautiful all. I need to spend more time on this thread, even if I do only have one H bag.

Ran out of the house today with zero outfit planning and look what a happy accident happened!:

View attachment 3959432

ETA: [emoji23]. The wine is from just now when I took pic. Not this morning. [emoji485]
OMG, I love your Trim - beautiful!