Rogue Club

It's gorgeous!!! (Seriously, if I didn't already have a set of gray/metallic gray in the Rogue family, I'd jump on this!)
I have a couple of things to photo and will try to get to it tomorrow. Work has been a bear lately....but had today off and took a ride to the outlet. Bought a clutch/Xbody that is totally out of character for me but it just called to me. Now you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see it.....stay tuned.....

AND.....I purchased an oxblood rivets rogue from a season ago (I think) with the burgundy suede interior and it should arrive tomorrow! Hoping I like it. I saw the prairie rivets rogue from this past SAS but wasn't fond of the red suede. Hoping it is in good shape.

Reactions: pianolize
I have a couple of things to photo and will try to get to it tomorrow. Work has been a bear lately....but had today off and took a ride to the outlet. Bought a clutch/Xbody that is totally out of character for me but it just called to me. Now you'll have to wait until tomorrow to see it.....stay tuned.....

AND.....I purchased an oxblood rivets rogue from a season ago (I think) with the burgundy suede interior and it should arrive tomorrow! Hoping I like it. I saw the prairie rivets rogue from this past SAS but wasn't fond of the red suede. Hoping it is in good shape.
Well, didn't get to photos today.....had a very lazy day. Work has been killing me lately (how about the last 2 years!) and sucking the life out of me. Wasted a PTO day in bed or lazing around.....I'm wiped! Companies are burning out their people and don't care. Time to just stop putting in any extra effort but not my nature. I'm killing myself for people who won't know my name tomorrow.....time to take care of me! I need a month off to give my brain a rest. Being mentally tired is harder to recover from. You can't just rest/sleep. You have to stop doing what is killing your brain.....which is work!

Well, didn't get to photos today.....had a very lazy day. Work has been killing me lately (how about the last 2 years!) and sucking the life out of me. Wasted a PTO day in bed or lazing around.....I'm wiped! Companies are burning out their people and don't care. Time to just stop putting in any extra effort but not my nature. I'm killing myself for people who won't know my name tomorrow.....time to take care of me! I need a month off to give my brain a rest. Being mentally tired is harder to recover from. You can't just rest/sleep. You have to stop doing what is killing your brain.....which is work!
AMEN! I have been in total sloth mode on a PTO myself. Alas, I keep letting work kicked my butt so I can afford new bags! ;)

Mental fatigue is no joke. Even the joy of a new bag can't compensate. I had throat/ear pain the other week and was happy to have a reason to take a few days off [emoji30]. I hope your "lazy" day was a good one.

Mental fatigue is no joke. Even the joy of a new bag can't compensate. I had throat/ear pain the other week and was happy to have a reason to take a few days off [emoji30]. I hope your "lazy" day was a good one.
Sad when you start thinking....hmmm....what can I have that will give me 3-6 weeks downtime??? Hernia operation got me 3 once....but then the medical bills will kill my bag habit! Time to just say no and go home. Need to take care of ME!

:nuts::nuts::nuts: Cannot wait to see! The oxblood/burgundy is a gorgeous color, which is significantly different in different lighting I've noticed.

It's SO TRUE!!! That's actually the exact reason why I continued reading this blog- it helps me get my mind off my other gazillion-hours of work in a row, since I usually then read/research more work-related things/news/nonfiction articles etc. I've been a bit saturated since the holidays. Health (emotional and physical!) is so important, and I think there's a strong correlation!

Well put- me too!:flowers:

Reactions: finer_woman
Found some rogues that have been on my wish list and snatched them up:

First up is the oxblood rogue with rivets with the burgundy interior. I wasn't crazy about the prairie rivets version this past season and didn't care for the red interior. The bag has a few loose stitches that attached the D ring where the shoulder strap attaches. You can see it on the left side of the bag. I had pulled on it a little from the back side and it started coming apart more. It feels OK but I am going to send to Coach to have them repair for $35. Otherwise, the bag is clean for being the third owner of it! Check this one off my list!
Coach Oxblood Rivets - Front.JPG Coach Oxblood Rivets - suede interior.JPG

Next up is the grey suede rogue that seems to be sold out everywhere now. Saw it on PoshMark and grabbed it. It is NWT and in perfect condition! This was the one PoshMark sent a note saying it was being returned to the seller but it was a glitch in their messaging. It was sent to be authenticated and did arrive. The seller was great to work with thru this process. This is the regular sized rogue.

Buckeyebaker, I know you were waiting for these photos!

Coach Grey Suede Rogue Front.JPG Coach Grey Suede Rogue Side.JPG

Found some rogues that have been on my wish list and snatched them up:

First up is the oxblood rogue with rivets with the burgundy interior. I wasn't crazy about the prairie rivets version this past season and didn't care for the red interior. The bag has a few loose stitches that attached the D ring where the shoulder strap attaches. You can see it on the left side of the bag. I had pulled on it a little from the back side and it started coming apart more. It feels OK but I am going to send to Coach to have them repair for $35. Otherwise, the bag is clean for being the third owner of it! Check this one off my list!
View attachment 3976472 View attachment 3976473

Next up is the grey suede rogue that seems to be sold out everywhere now. Saw it on PoshMark and grabbed it. It is NWT and in perfect condition! This was the one PoshMark sent a note saying it was being returned to the seller but it was a glitch in their messaging. It was sent to be authenticated and did arrive. The seller was great to work with thru this process. This is the regular sized rogue.

Buckeyebaker, I know you were waiting for these photos!

View attachment 3976475 View attachment 3976476

And last but not least.....I purchased the rogue 36 in the black rivets with whiplash from a few seasons ago. Hasn't arrived yet but should be here Friday! Seller said they only used it a few times so should be in great shape!
Here is a screen shot of the item. Hoping that is OK to use.
View attachment 3976477
Congrats! All your newt to you Rogues are wonderful. I really like the Grey suede one, but I love size 36. Enjoy your new beauties.