Rogue Club

View attachment 3972378
I recently posted that I purchased at 30% off the Rogue 25 in the Dark DenIm color. I have carried this bag for a few days now and love it! I have been coveting the matching slim trifold wallet, but it is not on sale. I never buy FP, but my SA said the 1941 line is excluded in the upcoming March sale event and said inventory was low on this color wallet. So, I went ahead and bought it. Anyway, it is still sitting in its bag waiting for me to decide if I use it or return it. Has anyone bought this style wallet and do you like it? Thanks!
I feel the same way, if FP I feel like I've 'failed'...
@pianolize I saw one on TheRealReal not too long ago
Thx! A suede one?

I have a question... a lot of people call the regular rogue Rogue 31. Rogue 31 is not an official name of this bag and some people will argue with me that this is the name of the bag. I’ve been buying Rogue bags since they were released and I always call them regular size if they are regular. I know that every other Rogue size is numbered. What do you guys call the regular Rogue?
I call it REGULAR!
@Sarah03 i love this powder pink with gold hardware!! Is it out yet?

It’s on the website, but I’m not sure if it is out in stores yet. My nearest boutique is 1.5 hours away [emoji30]

I love these!!! The strap looks great with both colors.
I might need the new regular-size Rogue in Peony. Has anyone seen it IRL?
View attachment 3970243
Hi @Sarah03. Yesterday, I saw this Rogue at the boutique and it is really a beautiful color and the old brass hardware looks great with it. I want this bag in my collection. I love the new Midnight suede Double swagger too. Decisions.

YOU HAVE JUST CHANGED MY LIFE.
In all seriousness, thank you!!! I'm so happy right now you have no idea!

@ kendertaunt - Funny enough, I also just saw one on Poshmark, too. I know many don't like to purchase from that site, but it may be something you want to take a look at. It's listed as Coach 1941 Rogue 36 and already seems to have a lot of interest.

Here the link for the fake Cherry print chalk Rogue 25

Look what I found on Mercari! Coach cherry print r… posted by gooseking https://item.mercari.com/gl/m32804272722/
everything from this seller is fake! And these fakes are so obviously fake, The funny thing is the seller put so many detail picture of the fake bag,that if you have seen the real ones, you shall notice the details are deferent.

Can't remember where I posted this but I made a purchase for a grey suede rogue on PoshMark and then received a notice that the bag was being shipped back to the seller. Luckily that was just a glitch in their system and the bag was actually being authenticated. I received it today and it is just as described! New with tags and the stuffing still inside! Beautiful bag! Sometimes the Gods are with you!
photos? i'm considering the grey suede rogue.