What's your favourite "purse accessory?"

jadejett

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
So I've learned about purse hooks, bag organizers, purse charms and all sorts of things I never knew I needed...so I'm wondering - does anyone have any other must-have purse accessories they'd like to share? :yes:

Jade, my new purse hook is definitely $10 well spent! Everybody who sees it wants one, it's just so relaxing knowing your bag just hangs off the table out of the way and no one can get to it and it doesn't get dirty:smile:

Always have to have a cosmetic pouch too, and am a recent convert to the Purseket (just got one for the inside of my LV Damier Azur Speedy 30).

What's a Chameleon?

A Chameleon is similar in purpose to your Purseket. I think the advantage to the Chameleon is that it is self contained with a bottom. Built into it is a cosmetic pouch, slots for cards, cell phone, pens, in fact everything that I carry goes in there (I no longer use the pockets of my handbags). When you want to change bags, you just lift it out and lower it into the next bag you want to use. I absolutely think it's the best invention ever! Also, it's extremely light-weight so it doesn't add to the weight of the bag. Anyway, here it is:
http://www.chameleoninserts.com/id13.html:love::love: Just wanted to add that I have the size small and find it the most useful of the sizes.