Chanel Brooch Club!

Ever since I saw several of my lovely chanel friends w/ the Dubai brooch, she’s been on my mind & I promised myself I’d get her if I ever found one...so here she is, along w/ updated family pic. Clearly I’m a sucker for the CC logo w/ brooches!

Attachments

• 5E1A1AB9-B681-48BD-B63B-56AF5FBFDBB2.jpeg
    5E1A1AB9-B681-48BD-B63B-56AF5FBFDBB2.jpeg
    162.6 KB · Views: 684
  • 5EC836FD-DE3D-459C-AE9E-2D35A25F8DD5.jpeg
    5EC836FD-DE3D-459C-AE9E-2D35A25F8DD5.jpeg
    121.5 KB · Views: 715
  • AFFB479B-322E-4B83-BB3A-881D6B56D734.jpeg
    AFFB479B-322E-4B83-BB3A-881D6B56D734.jpeg
    144.1 KB · Views: 708
Ever since I saw several of my lovely chanel friends w/ the Dubai brooch, she’s been on my mind & I promised myself I’d get her if I ever found one...so here she is, along w/ updated family pic. Clearly I’m a sucker for the CC logo w/ brooches!

Yay Kendie! The Dubai collection is my absolute favorite for costume jewelry! Your brooch is so beautiful [emoji173]️

Another beautiful addition to your collection Kendi! You and the other ladies in this thread are inspiring me to add more to my collection of one. [emoji1]
Yay Kendie! The Dubai collection is my absolute favorite for costume jewelry! Your brooch is so beautiful [emoji173]️
:wave:Thanks so much ladies!!:hugs:
@MustLuvDogs ~ a “collection of one” chanel brooch is FABULOUS always!@nicole0612 yay! I’m so sorry if I’m forgetting, do you have this one too? I was trying to scroll back pages & look at everyone who posted some majorly stunning family pics but something weird is going on & I’m unable to scroll back.

:wave:Thanks so much ladies!!:hugs:
@MustLuvDogs ~ a “collection of one” chanel brooch is FABULOUS always!@nicole0612 yay! I’m so sorry if I’m forgetting, do you have this one too? I was trying to scroll back pages & look at everyone who posted some majorly stunning family pics but something weird is going on & I’m unable to scroll back.

Good memory Kendie! Yes, we are twins on this one. I missed out on a long necklace from this collection and of course they are Long Long Long gone I and still kicking myself! You have an awesome SA who located this gem up for you :smile:

Reactions: Kendie26
@Kendie26 I'm hoping to see brooches that match these...
I knew it! I knew there would be brooches that would match! I wonder if they are worth me playing Scavenger Hunt to find them?

Attachments

• ChanelBroochesSpring18ActI-Ladybug Bar.jpg
    ChanelBroochesSpring18ActI-Ladybug Bar.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 589
  • ChanelBroochesSpring18ActI--Fat Ladybug.jpg
    ChanelBroochesSpring18ActI--Fat Ladybug.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 579
  • ChanelBroochesSpring18ActI.jpg
    ChanelBroochesSpring18ActI.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 595
I'm struggling on a decision to let go of a brooch or not.

- Officially wore it once...wrong outfit, but whatever.
- Absolutely gorgeous brooch. IN LOVE.
- Marie Kondo...yes, it brings me joy.
- Can't hoard. I can offload it and use the money for something else.
- Does it work for me? Two ships passing in the night?
- If I'm struggling to decide, then I should let it go right?
- Maybe I should hang on to it for another month or so?
- Upcoming move/job position means different outfits, soooo maybe...
- And yes, my outfits change with my moves, so outfits from two years ago don't flow today
- Hmmmm, don't want to let it go and regret it. Was hard enough to capture.

What else should I consider?

Attachments

• Chanel_Brooch.JPG
    Chanel_Brooch.JPG
    243.4 KB · Views: 523