Chanel Brooch Club!

I knew it! I knew there would be brooches that would match! I wonder if they are worth me playing Scavenger Hunt to find them?
Hey, has anyone noticed we're an official club now?
So, am i the only one having a little “problem” w/ this thread? Hmm. JazzyMac-sorry but I did not get the usual flag notice to your reply & on my thread, it has an arrow at the end. I know I’m not explaining this well! Anyway, Yay for the brooch club!
I totally LOVE the brooch you are considering “releasing into the wild!”(:lol:) I don’t recall seeing it before but it’s really beautiful:love: I read & try to abide by Marie Kondo /spark joy method so I get it! If you are still struggling to decide, I’d probably wait until I felt a little more certain/comfortable with the decision as I wouldn’t want any regret. Biggest CONGRATS on your upcoming move/job!! AWESOME!:drinks::yahoo::tup:

Reactions: JazzyMac
I'm struggling on a decision to let go of a brooch or not.

- Officially wore it once...wrong outfit, but whatever.
- Absolutely gorgeous brooch. IN LOVE.
- Marie Kondo...yes, it brings me joy.
- Can't hoard. I can offload it and use the money for something else.
- Does it work for me? Two ships passing in the night?
- If I'm struggling to decide, then I should let it go right?
- Maybe I should hang on to it for another month or so?
- Upcoming move/job position means different outfits, soooo maybe...
- And yes, my outfits change with my moves, so outfits from two years ago don't flow today
- Hmmmm, don't want to let it go and regret it. Was hard enough to capture.

What else should I consider?

My impression from your list: KEEP.
Keep it for your new job.
If you find don't reach for it with your new wardrobe then I would revisit the idea of letting it go.

Reactions: JazzyMac
So, am i the only one having a little “problem” w/ this thread? Hmm. JazzyMac-sorry but I did not get the usual flag notice to your reply & on my thread, it has an arrow at the end. I know I’m not explaining this well! Anyway, Yay for the brooch club!
I totally LOVE the brooch you are considering “releasing into the wild!”(:lol:) I don’t recall seeing it before but it’s really beautiful:love: I read & try to abide by Marie Kondo /spark joy method so I get it! If you are still struggling to decide, I’d probably wait until I felt a little more certain/comfortable with the decision as I wouldn’t want any regret. Biggest CONGRATS on your upcoming move/job!! AWESOME!:drinks::yahoo::tup:

I think the combination of the tPF update along with making the Brooch thread a Club added a few quirks. Thanks on the congrats! Sometimes new jobs and moving can get daunting, but I get to shop for new clothes along with bags.

My impression from your list: KEEP.
Keep it for your new job.
If you find don't reach for it with your new wardrobe then I would revisit the idea of letting it go.

Good idea. It will only be a few weeks to months anyway.

Reactions: Kendie26
I have seen a tweed CC brooch once.. it was- it's hard to explain... it was inside the cc with a metal bezel all around it. I could be wrong, but I don't think it has been done often.
Like this?
img-thing