Rogue Club

I like them all! It would be a difficult decision for me! I vote for keeping your favorite 2! BTW, are you in OH? I'm in Cleveland.
yes ma'am. columbus. is the oxblood 39 too 'briefcase-ish'? i go back and forth. i think i'm going to exchange the black 39 for a bandit, if they're still available. either the black tea-rose on sale, or the oxblood. and then make a final decision. but the suede rogue is going back, just too floppy for me.

yes ma'am. columbus. is the oxblood 39 too 'briefcase-ish'? i go back and forth. i think i'm going to exchange the black 39 for a bandit, if they're still available. either the black tea-rose on sale, or the oxblood. and then make a final decision. but the suede rogue is going back, just too floppy for me.

Then you're near that great Easton shopping center! Only been down there once. Our stores aren't that great up here. Columbus definitely wins in the shopping arena!

For me, the rogue 39's look a little too long for me as a handbag. I carry more by the handle so wonder how it would slouch on the ends over time being longer. I only use the shoulder straps when I have other things I need to put in my hands like a hand carry basket at the market. But it all depends how you will use it. I keep eyeing the regular rogue with rivets but on the fence about the red suede inside if I'd like that. I've seen a few bags they did with the oxblood/burgundy on the outside and red inside and it didn't grab me. But that bag was the Dakotah and the smooth glovetanned leather picks up color differently. I went to a store on Sunday but they didn't have the oxblood rivet to look at. If it ever stops snowing, I may venture out further and see what a few stores not too far away may have. I hate driving when the roads are bad now.....getting old! I should just order it and have it delivered that way i can also see it in natural light. That may be the ticket! Thanks again for doing a photo shoot!

i actually LIKE the red lining on the oxblood prairie, doesnt bother me. but maybe because most of my bags are vintage, i was hoping to get something more edgy.
the lining on the oxblood 39 is a more sedate burgundy, almost same shade as the leather. so very refined. somehow it doesnt feel very big when worn -- the stock photos made it look huge, but it really isnt
i much prefer tote/shoulder straps. and the straps on this style is quite comfortable.

ha ha i told him they're ALL being returned, so these are 'momento' photos. yes, i'm equidistant between easton/polaris, both of which have good Coach stores (15 min away). everything is close in columbus, and shopping is TOO easy. i wish we had an eileen fisher store, but otherwise, all good.

I lived in Columbus for a few years while DH was in grad school. We lived right around the corner from Polaris, and boy was it dangerous!! It's a great city & I miss it dearly.

I like them all! It would be a difficult decision for me! I vote for keeping your favorite 2! BTW, are you in OH? I'm in Cleveland.

Hi neighbor! I'm about 30 minutes south of Cleveland!

Hello my fellow Ohioans! Just wanted to say hey, I get so excited when I see someone else from Ohio. I don’t have a new Rogue to post yet but I am waiting on something that I’ll post in another thread soon. I’m in Columbus as well BTW! LOVE Easton!