Sable in Action

You look great! Love the rest of the outfit too. Who made your jeans and boots? I like the cut.

And, and are those the arm warmers? I think I need a pair on my 3/4 sleeve coat too.
Genie, thank you! The velvet jeans are Chanel and the boots are Prada. [emoji4]
Yes, I’m wearing arm warmers. [emoji5]
Very useful!

I think you look wonderful in your fur....not like a bear at all!! I love the look & your fur goes great with your outfit. You look so stylish!
cdtracing, thank you! [emoji5]

Feel like a bear??? Seriously you look like something straight off the catwalk. You look amazing and what a beauty of a sable!!
Prada_Princess, thank you!
I’m quite tall with wide shoulders and I do look big with this sable, but I agree the sable is beautiful.
Ari, the whole outfit could not be better. Everything works. The sable is just awesome.
Flip, thank you [emoji5]
My goodness that is gorgeous and it looks stunning on you!
Not even close to a bear, you really do look great
KittieKelly, what a beautiful color! Gorgeous look!
Tough act to follow :lol: here is my measly little vintage sable scarf

View attachment 3905393

Reactions: KittieKelly
Genie, thank you! The velvet jeans are Chanel and the boots are Prada. [emoji4]
Yes, I’m wearing arm warmers. [emoji5]
Very useful!

cdtracing, thank you! [emoji5]

Prada_Princess, thank you!
I’m quite tall with wide shoulders and I do look big with this sable, but I agree the sable is beautiful.

Flip, thank you [emoji5]

KittieKelly, what a beautiful color! Gorgeous look!

Thank you :heart:

20171225_194205.png

This is CRUEL! A friend of mine who knows I crave a sable sends me this photo of her new coat. She is not on TPF and does not want me to share her pics other than this one. She got it for Christmas from her partner who is (obviously) very wealthy.

I just had to share it. Python (I think) and Sable. She is so flippin lucky!!!!!!

If I ever get to try it on I will share a pic. Oh I hope I do!

Wise thinking! Yes you should be pleased as they are fab.
Yes! I got lots of compliments on the fox trimmed silver cape at DH's company Christmas party & Sunday School Christmas dinner. My family loved it when I wore it back home yesterday for Christmas Day. My SNL wanted to know where I got it cause she wants one. The black leather w/ fox collar I've worn to dinners with friends & shopping. It's really warm & the lamb leather is so soft! I still want a stroller coat, though. Maybe I'll check the after Christmas sales. :graucho: