What's Inside Your LV?

Love your sunglasses case! Are these impossible to get a hold of? I haven’t called, but it seems to always be out of stock online.
Thank you! Last I heard, the sunglass case MM was discontinued (following the PM which they stopped making a while ago). There might be stock left in store or perhaps you could order through an SA? Good Luck :smile:

Reactions: Twingles
Thank you! Last I heard, the sunglass case MM was discontinued (following the PM which they stopped making a while ago). There might be stock left in store or perhaps you could order through an SA? Good Luck :smile:
Ha! Well of course it’s been discontinued. Always my luck. I thought it looked like it might be large enough to hold my RayBan aviators. I know the PM was quite small and only for smaller eyeglasses. Enjoy!

My Speedy B35 in DE. Inside...Jeanne Wallet, Cles in DE, Mini Pochette in Mono, 6-ring key holder in Epi (VERY well loved, from Ebay for $32.00 US) the extra key ring is not normally attached--I am house/pet sitting for a friend, $3.00 Kiss and Make-up cosmetic bag, and a paw print duffel of poo bags (I volunteer in dog rescue, you never know when you will need them!)

Speedy B35 DE Inside.jpg

Speedy Bandouliere 20 - compact curieuse wallet in Amethyste, Balenciaga coin purse used as makeup bag, brush, keys and LV sunglasses... can fit my iPhone 6 + also...View attachment 3572081

Hi,

I really can’t decide but I have been obsessing over this bag vs a Ponthieu in noir. Wanted to ask - how is the speedy bandoulière 20 in terms of the amount of stuff I can put in it? Would you recommend this size for daily use? Or maybe I should just go 25 anyway? I don’t really carry a lot as I have a bad back so prefer a smaller bag. But - I don’t know how the size 20 will hold up for daily use.

FCCF993C-9BDD-498E-9516-A53BFE09E676.jpeg Just joined TPF but I am loving everyone’s stuff!! I am excited to share mine too! In my LV totally PM in DA:
- burberry scarf
- bmw car fob
- dior makeup kit
- Lv victorine wallet
- small pill container
- dior lip gloss
- handy notebook from work
- bulgari eyeglasses
- rayban aviators
(I also normally carry a parker black point but I think I lost it )

Hi,

I really can’t decide but I have been obsessing over this bag vs a Ponthieu in noir. Wanted to ask - how is the speedy bandoulière 20 in terms of the amount of stuff I can put in it? Would you recommend this size for daily use? Or maybe I should just go 25 anyway? I don’t really carry a lot as I have a bad back so prefer a smaller bag. But - I don’t know how the size 20 will hold up for daily use.

Hi Lilleput - I think the Speedy Bandouliere 20 is pretty small for everyday. If you can downsize your wallet to a Victorine, have a small cosmetic bag then it can work. 25 is likely better for everyday use...or get the Ponthieu which appears to have plenty of room!

Reactions: Lilleput
LouieV.jpg Hey friends I'm brand spanking new to TPF and I am a Louie Vuitton fanatic as I'm sure you all are:graucho: I'm so glad I came across this site!. I'm still trying to get the hang of it seems pretty cool I love how I can get so many different ideas on how too accessorize my babies as well as get any pre loved items authenticated. The Bandoliere 30 was my second addition and I just love to use her as my everyday go too bag :loveeyes: This bag fits so much! XoXo :heart::heart::heart:

Hi Lilleput - I think the Speedy Bandouliere 20 is pretty small for everyday. If you can downsize your wallet to a Victorine, have a small cosmetic bag then it can work. 25 is likely better for everyday use...or get the Ponthieu which appears to have plenty of room!

I do have the victorine wallet in marine rouge (which is absolutely adorable, by the way lol) - and trying to really just carry essentials as I am very sensitive to excess weight on my shoulders (and back). I saw the ponthieu PM and seems a good-sized bag, though I think it can get heavy I think... Decisions! decisions! Thanks melovepurse.

2 pieces I’ve been using this week
One inside a non lv purse, and the other to run errands/day to night.
CPPM:
Mufe Jessie j trio
Pixie contour and highlight brush
Charlotte tilbury powder
Glossier powder brush
Kylie cosmetics lip liner - exposed
Kylie cosmetics liquid lipstick (summer nudes collection)
YSL tiny in oil

Pochette accessoires (old):
Non lv gold chain (Ebay)
Guess key/bag charm
Victorine wallet
Lady million 10ml perfume
Sephora collection double sided contour brush
Tom Ford lipstick
Kopari lip love
Charlotte tilbury powder
L’occitane 10 ml hand cream
Round coin purse (don’t put coins in my wallets to avoid ruining them)

Attachments

• F889C463-5D22-4B29-9F62-86435893AC0A.jpeg
    F889C463-5D22-4B29-9F62-86435893AC0A.jpeg
    455.6 KB · Views: 1,703
  • A4C60DD8-1752-46B2-9322-B4A879273D2F.jpeg
    A4C60DD8-1752-46B2-9322-B4A879273D2F.jpeg
    551 KB · Views: 1,708
View attachment 3901874 Just joined TPF but I am loving everyone’s stuff!! I am excited to share mine too! In my LV totally PM in DA:
- burberry scarf
- bmw car fob
- dior makeup kit
- Lv victorine wallet
- small pill container
- dior lip gloss
- handy notebook from work
- bulgari eyeglasses
- rayban aviators
(I also normally carry a parker black point but I think I lost it )
Welcome! You will love all the eye candy here:wave:

Reactions: Lilleput