Saint Laurent woc/ mini college/ monogram pouch or Gucci soho disco bag?

HolySweet

1 Of A KiND . . .
O.G.
Apr 16, 2008
I am in the market for a timeless looking everyday bag that I can dress both up and down in black with SHW. Options are Saint Laurent woc/ mini college wallet/ new monogram pouch bag and the Gucci soho disco bag.

My heart leans toward woc but after reading about their corner peeling issues, the last thing I want is to spend nearly CAD $2k for something that I can only wear a few times. I prefer the aesthetic of Saint Laurent over Gucci. However to me the soho disco seem to have a more timeless looking than the other two SL bags.

My problem with soho disco is the hardware. It comes with a light gold hardware. Although I heard that it can look silver with a certain lighting, it still low key bothers me lol decision decision?

i love my ysl woc. i use it daily when running errands or the chain doubled up for weddings, events etc. super versatile bag. the corners have started to peel but not noticeable and will be the case with any bag you love and use. good luck deciding!

I was in this same position, Disco vs Ysl WOC...but then the gucci marmonts came along and the camera style in the 'small' (not mini) size ended up winning, because it can be dressed up or down. THe only thing is im not sure if it comes in silver hardware.